❛𝔸 𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 ❜

Thunderstorm x reader

It's February 14 (author-chan: just imagine it's February 14) and you know what that means? Flowers, chocolates, and gifts are being sold on the streets even at school premises. And of course, this is the time of the year where couples show up everywhere being lovey-dovey and stuff. And to you this is just another lonely day, you were a high school student at the Rintis High, to everyone high school is the best school year for any students out there. But to your own point of view it's not, well it's because you've been alone ever since you were a freshman. Nobody dared to be friends with you because you're a nerd, to others you're just an invisible student.

Every day you had to walk to school alone no one to accompany you but ever since you've been detecting someone following you but you decided not to care. "Hey, are you going to confess to that boy you like?" You heard a girl whisper to her friend, 'confessions huh?' You thought. You remembered when you tried to confess to this boy you like when you were a freshman, you worked hard to make him notice you even if it means embarrassing yourself. But in the end? He rejected you.

Le flashback

"J-jason! I-i like you!" You handed out an envelope with a heart sticker on it. While the said boy was just standing in front of you, he took it from your hands making you shock and smile. But was quickly exchanged with a frown and some tears when he tore your letter apart and said "sorry but. I'm not interested in some ugly looking like you" he teasingly smirks while the people around you started gossiping.

"Tsk pathetic, she thinks she's good enough for Jason? She wishes" "yeah. I would agree if she dated another nerd like her." "I'm so sorry for her parents. Having an ugly being like her"

You heard everything they said making your heart sank. You ran away and tried to move on from the scenario that happened.

End of flashback

'I'll never love again' you thought then walked to your class. Your head lowered not wanting to look at the students around you, you could hear some girls confessing their love and some boys saying some dumb pick-up lines to the girls around you. You just wished this day could end already, all of a sudden you bumped into a person making the books in your hand drop on the cold floor. "Watch where you're going" the boy hissed, you look up to see thunderstorm glaring at you. Out of all people it just had to be this popular stoic teen.

You were about to grab your books when he suddenly gathered them before you could take them. After taking them all he gave you the books with no sentence coming out from his mouth and left. "Well that's unusual" you mumbled and could feel some intensifying glares from his fangirls. You were about to leave when unawares a group of ugly looking sluts, "if it isn't the bitch who tried to confess Jason last year" Hazel said (yes you're a second-year high school here) "Back of Hazel I don't like that idiot no more" you stated walking pass her but was blocked by her other companions. "So now you're targeting Thunderstorm? Ha! You wish. Girls take her behind the school" she said then they grabbed your arm, as you struggled to get out from their grasp. Hazel raised her hand and slapped you, making a huge slap noise (don't remember what it's term is hehe). "That'll teach her"

"Oi! Thunder!" Cyclone yelled at his twin brother "what now?!" He hissed coming closer to the wind manipulator. "I got some details about the girl you were talking about," he said handing him some papers about Y/n. "Thanks," he said, Cyclone wrapped an arm around him and said "dude, promise me you won't be a yandere alright? I'm already okay with you being a tsundere" he teased making the lightning manipulator smack his head.