24

"Let's go" he said.

We started walking to his car, he unlocked his car and opened the door for me. I thanked him and he entered his car from the other side, after that he started the engine, he drove off. We talked about our day and talked about our favourite food. Isn't that cute?

We arrived at the same hill, we got out of the car. I noticed the pile of logs and woods in the middle. The picnic mat and soft looking blankets with two picnic baskets made my heart skipped a beat. He set the logs on fire, making a bonfire. He sat down on the mat and patted the space beside him. "Come, sit." he took off his mask. Revealing his whole innocent fine face.

I sat down next to him and removed my face mask as well. "Wow, you prepared all this?" I smiled looking at him. He smirked while staring at the bonfire, "Yeah, do you like it?" he said and turned his head to me. I bobbled my head like a kid, "Very much! This is too.... wow" I said as my hands were all over the place. He chuckled and got the food out of the basket. "I made us some apple pies." he said.

My stomach growled from the smell, God I'm starving! "Holy cow, Apollo. It smells really good!" I sat up straight and watched him slice it. He grinned and gave me my fork, we dug in to our food and started eating. I barely believe at love at first sight, but I strongly believe at love at first bite. Who's with me?

"Let's roast some marshmallows after this." he said and took out the pack of marshmallows from the other basket. I nodded and got really excited. "You work so good in the kitchen." I complimented him, he smiled while chewing.

"Is it good? I'm glad you like it." he giggled, my heart skipped a beat, I noticed my ears got warm. After for a few minutes, we finished eating and proceeded to roast some marshmallows.

"Look at this, it's my dog." he said and showed me his phone. My heart softened, I gasped "Oh my god, that's so cute" I pouted. He chuckled, "He must be really big now." he shook his head slowly. I smiled.

(© to atlasalexander16)

I wrapped myself with the blanket he brought, "Actually Winter, there's something important I want to tell." Apollo said and made eye contact with me. "Yeah sure, what is it?" I smiled at him. He scrunched his nose and let out a sigh.

"I know we've always been really good friends, but I think I should tell you that lately I've been thinking about more than just friendship." he said shyly, my jaw dropped and my heart started to beat faster.

"I’d love it if we could make our relationship official." he cleared his throat and never broke the eye contact. I could hear our hearts beating. We broke into a smile, we chuckled together.

I looked at him, he waited for my answer. I put my stick with marshmallow down and jumped to him, hugging him. I buried my face on his chest. "I'd love that too." I said. He caressed my hair, "So it's a yes?" he asked. I lifted my chin and met his eyes, I nodded. "Mhm!" I hummed as my response.

A huge smile formed on his face and he looked at my eyes, then slowly to my lips. My eyebrows crossed, "What?" I said, he looked back at me and chuckled. I smirked and sat up straight, I leaned closer to him and took a quick peck on his lips. He jolted up a bit and went speechless. He blushed really hard.

I giggled from his reaction. "I told my family about us last night." I said, proudly. His eyes widened, "Mom said you're handsome and Dad thought you're cool." I smiled in victory.

"No way.." Apollo said, "Me too. I told my Mom and Dad about you and they loved you." he said and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Holy shit.." Apollo covered his face with a huge smile on his face, I turned my attention to him.

"I can't believe you're mine." he uttered, I covered my mouth. My cheeks started to heat up. I bit my lower lip and focused on roasting my marshmallow. "So that's why you wanted to meet up, huh?" I asked followed by a giggle.

He shook his head, "Yeah, the boys helped me. Gerald knew about it too." he chuckled. I knew it, that's why he was acting weird and shit earlier, that idiot knew all of it. Damn you, Gerald.

We stuffed our stomach with roasted marshmallows. We cleaned up and prepared to leave, he got rid of the bonfire and got on his car. On our way to my place. After for a few minutes, we arrived at my place. He parked his car in front of the building. I turned my head to look at him. "Thanks for tonight, tall guy." I said.

He was taken aback and laughed it off, "Anytime, short stuff." he teased me with my height. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, I had so much fun. I appreciate all your effort, seriously." I smiled at him.

He looked at my eyes then to my lips. We leaned in closer, I felt his breathing on my face. He gently put his hand on my cheeks, the oxygen in my body left when our lips touched. I closed my eyes shut as he planted a kiss. We pulled away and my mind and heart started to act crazy. We chuckled together, "Goodnight, princess." his eyes twinkled.

Me being me couldn't still believe we kissed in his fucking car, holy shit. That got me speechless. "Goodnight." I stuttered, really flushed. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door. I stick my foot out and got out of his car, I cleared my throat "Thanks for the ride too." I said, my hands getting sweaty and shaky. Adrenaline rush, huh?

He nodded, I closed the door and rushed to my apartment real quick. I removed my shoes and ran to my bedroom. I immediately rang Gerald's phone. He answered quickly "Hel—"

"Our relationship is official!" I screamed.

"Geez. Keep it down! Congratulations though! How was it?" Gerald asked, I closed my eyes and can still his lips on mine. I started to freak out again.

"He baked us some apple pie, then we roasted some marshmallows. It was like straight out of a book! We talked about life and shit and when I was about to go out of his car.." I enhaled, my hands all over the place.

"He fucking kissed me and called me Princess—" I continued, I heard his gasp from the other line, "God! I've been waiting for ages to hear that! I'm so happy for you!" he said, and I just squealed.

I told him about what happened and after for about an hour, we ended the phone call. I proceeded to prepare myself to bed, I took a quick warm shower and did my night routine. I finished and went to bed.

Best. Fucking. Night. Ever.