6

I woke up, sitting up straight. Sun ray on my face, too bright. I yawned and stretched my limbs. I stood up and drank two glasses of water. I took a shower and got ready for work. Did the same routine, wore jeans, sneakers then a simple shirt. Of course, wore my mask, brought hand sanitizer and extra shirt, in case.

I got my phone in my bag, and got on the subway and arrived at the coffee shop, "Good morning, Winter!" Gerald and Nathan greeted. I have to admit, I was a bit late. "Good morning." I smiled at the both of them.

I also brought my charger with me, guess what? I wasn't able to charge it last night! God fucking damn it. I really hate it when I forget things. I went Gerald's office to charge my phone. I saw a notification.

No, it's okay you're pretty cool though, gn lol:)

My eyes widened, Oh yeah shit I forgot. I messaged Apollo last night and I'm going out with Brian tonight. Am I supposed to dress up or get ready? Oh my god winterrose what the fawk is wrong with you?

"You done talking to yourself?" Gerald popped out of nowhere, I flinched. I stared right at his soul, rolling my eyes after. I stood up and went outside of his office. I assisted Gerald and Brian came, "Good morning to you both" he happily said. We smiled at him, Brian assisted Nathan immediately.

Gerald whispered to me, "You guys going out tonight?" I nodded, "Yeah, finally. We didn't have the chance to introduce ourselves last time." I shook my head. "Oh, I see." Gerald said, quietly.

We served few customers and I rested. Damn, three days left then I'll be in Texas. I wonder if I'm taller than my sister? I'm too excited, I should pack later. Brian approached me, "Hey Winter, about later.. do you wanna have dinner right away?" he suggested, smiling.

I asked him, honestly. "Sure, that would be great. But should I get ready or?" I asked with my hands all over the place. He shook his head, "No no, it's okay. You're totally fine." he gave me two thumbs up.

I chuckled, "thanks!" he nodded and went to Nathan to assist him. Gerald and I did the same thing, and this three girls went in again which I believe they find my best friend cute. Or maybe one of them, I don't know.

"Hey Gerald!" One of them said, probably because of the name tag shit. He cleared his throat.

Gerald took their order and they handed their payment, I wonder what's going on inside Gerald's mind like bruh he knows everything! The girls chuckled loudly. I looked at them, really weirded out.

He turned back to me, giving me the cups with their names on it. We made their drinks and I served it to them. And girl, the way they looked at me was so different the way they look at Gerald.

I smiled at them sarcastically and one of them rolled their eyes. They left and talked to Gerald, "Oh boy, what the hell happened" I sighed, massaging my temples.

"Yo what? They were so hella weird, I totally cringed that I clenched my butt cheeks." he snorted, breaking the tension. I grinned, playfully punching him.

Time passed and the shop got really busy, but we were able to handle it. And the moon started to rise up, and we're still complete! You know usually Brian leaves early but he extended his work hours so he could match with mine.

It was like 8 pm when we decided to get ready, I fixed my bag, changed my shirt, sprayed perfume so I wouldn't smell coffee all the time. I did a little bit of retouch to my make up, I tried my best to look alive as much as possible.

I got out of Gerald's office and saw Brian standing by the door, "Have fun, Winter!" Gerald tapped my shoulder. I nodded and laughed. The door was pretty wide, and some customers were going in, some were leaving. I walked my way to the door.