50

I flinched when I heard my alarm clock, I groaned while turning it off. I closed my eyes and yawned. Guess what? Apollo asked me on a date again. Of course being the silly goose he is, he didn't tell me where we're going. He told me to wear something comfortable though. Ever since he came back, we started hanging out every single day.

Like I'm not even kidding when I say every single day. I would go to his place and spend three days or so. Every moment was so fun, I'm so happy he's back. The moment that I've been waiting for has finally been around.

I just missed him so much, you know? I opened my eyes and sat up straight. I got on my feet and went to the bathroom. I did my routine and changed my clothes. I went to the living room to get my yoga mat.

Yup, you heard that right. I've been doing yoga lately. I know it hurts like a bitch but trust me, the pain won't last that long. There are some points where I want to give up and watch Netflix instead. Sigh.

I placed the yoga mat on the floor and tied my hair. I started stretching, I proceeded to do some yoga poses. I lost my balance when my phone started to ring. I rolled my eyes. Damn, I was doing a great job.

"Hello?" I said and sat on the mat. "Winter baby! Wuzgood?!" Gerald screamed.

"Everything's fine, Apollo and I are going out later to I have no idea where." I replied, staring at my reflection in the mirror.

I heard him giggle, "Well, that's good to hear!" He said. "You? What's up? Why so energetic?" I chuckled. I don't even know if Gerald's a morning person or not, but let me tell you. When you wake up that motherfucker early in the morning? he'd be mad at you for the rest of the day for ruining his beauty sleep.

"Nothing, just really happy recently." He sighed. I smiled and lifted my chin, staring at the ceiling. "Nice, continue whatever you're doing" I said. He laughed cutely, "Yeah, you too Winter! What are you up to by the way?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Just doing yoga" I said, scratching my eye. "Oh okay, anyway I just wanted to check up on y-" he was cut off.

I heard someone laughing behind him, it doesn't sound like him though. The voice was deep, "Shh!" I heard Gerald say. My lips parted and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, who's with you?" I teased him. He panicked on the other line, "Oh it's no one, anyway talk to you later! Bye!" He said as fast as he could and ended the call. I giggled and put my phone down. I decided to take a shower and get ready. Apollo will be here by any moment now.

I wore my striped oversized polo and paired it with a high waisted black wide leg pants. I applied a bit of make up and sprayed perfume on me. I styled and curled my hair and finally finished.

I stood in front of the mirror and took pictures. Am I the only one who thinks I'm a goddess in front of the mirror but in pictures, the exact opposite of it? I sat on the bed and looked at the pictures, I giggled when my phone started ringing.

"Hey baby, you ready?" Apollo said, I stood up and wore my shoes and bit my lip playfully, "Yup, I'm going out now." I said and wore my mask. "Alright, see you soon" His deep voice brought smile on my face. He ended the call, I quickly checked myself on the mirror one last time and went out of my apartment room. I rushed down the stairs and opened the door.

I saw Apollo standing while his other arm's behind him. I smiled when he revealed the bouquet of roses. He opened his arms, I hugged him while he slouched down to match his height with me. "You look gorgeous today" he mumbled, I inhaled deeply and fell in love with his scent.

"You look good too!" We pulled away, I stared at the bouquet he gave me. My heart started to pound really loud from the excitement. He opened the door of his car and got in. I cleared my throat while he got in and started driving.

He started singing along with the song and I kept bobbed my head with my head. He looked at me while singing out loud, I giggled and sang along with him, he then interwined his fingers with mine. We started singing in the top of our lungs.

(Song: as long as you care - Ruel)

"But as long as you care! You have no idea, It's all bright lights and red eyes
Bright lights and red eyes!" We shouted the lyrics out loud. I laughed and looked out of the window. It's the same neighborhood where Gerald took me.

"I guess you know where we are now" He parked his car and switched the engine off. I chuckled and nodded my head, "Yup!" I said and opened the door. I got out of the car and carried my things with me. I entered the building and he followed behind. I stopped in front of the same door and he unlocked it, I twisted the door knob and entered the bar.

My jaw slightly dropped by the silence, so this is how it's like when no one's around. Really peaceful, "Oh, we're the earliest" I joked and removed my mask. Apollo chuckled and got his phone out and placed it on to the top of the speaker.

"Yeah, I always come here really early, y'know?" He said while rummaging through his phone, I sat on the bar stool and the memory of him singing on the stage flashed in my mind. I chuckled quietly by the thought of it.

"And why is that?" I asked while watching him. "I don't know.." he shook his head smiling. "I just like to spend some time with myself while I'm alone" he put his phone down when he played a song.

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "What are you doing?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.

He stayed silent and we stood in the middle of the bar while the song played. He pulled me closer to him and used his hand to rest my head to his chest. I grinned when he started moving our bodies side to side, slowly dancing. I felt his hands travel to my waist as we swayed.

That went on for about a minute, I suddenly had a silly idea in my mind. I let go and he looked at me weirdly, I smiled and started to do silly dances. "Sheesh! Get it!" He laughed while hyping me up. I grabbed his hands and he finally gave up and danced with me. I started to burst out laughing when he started to shake his butt trying to impress me.