16

"Oh my god and?" Prim giggled. I covered my face out of embarrassment, "Then he told me to keep it! It smells like him" I rubbed my temples. I told Prim about what happened few weeks ago where Apollo and I got to know each other more.

Prim called me early this morning and I'm preparing myself for work right now, I took another bite of my salad. "Damn, Winter. Go ask him out again!" Prim said. I bit my lower lip.

Apollo and I have been talking a lot online recently, he sometimes go to the coffee shop and we would have a great conversation. I honestly want to see him again, I mean he's this type of person that's really fun to be with.

But the problem is, I really suck at asking someone out like I'm absolutely terrible at it. I'm dead serious.

"I don't know how to ask someone out." I sighed, if only I could change anything about me? I would change my shy personality because it's literally stopping me from doing fun things, like this.

"Girl! It's simple!" Prim cleared her throat and I giggled. Another lesson from Teacher Prim, huh? "You can go like; 'Hi Apollo! Are you free today? We can grab some ice cream if you want?' Just like that! You'll thank me later!" Prim mocked my voice, I rolled my eyes and stared at the ceiling.

"Also if you ask him out, he'll probably think you're interested in him too. So, go and get that man!" she snapped her fingers. Well, she's right. I should come out of my shell and just ask him out. "Anyway, I have to go Winter. I need to get things done. Let's call again soon, Bye! Love you" she ended the call.

I got myself ready and got out of my apartment. I walked myself to the subway station and after for a few minutes, I made it to Java Jive. "Good Morning Ms. Easton, you're a bit late" Gerald winked.

I laughed a bit and placed my things inside his office, I got out of his office and started to do my job. I honestly feel a bit anxious, Apollo can pop out anytime. "Hey, are you good?" Brian said, I jolted up a bit.

"O-oh, yeah! I'm totally.. fine" I smiled, his eyebrows furrowed. "You've been acting a little bit tensed, what's up?" his soft voice made me feel a lot better. "Oh, nothing." I laughed, he nodded and continued doing his job.

I scooted over to Gerald, I decided to open up a bit to him. "Hey Gerald. " I cleared my throat. He looked at me, in a weird way. "Yeah? that was weird." he laughed awkwardly. I popped my knuckles, "Shut up, how do you ask someone out?" I whispered to him, yup. I said it right straight to the point.

His eyes widened, "Holy shit? Are you planning to ask.." he paused. He whispered, "Apollo out?" he said quietly. I playfully pushed his shoulder, "Well, yeah now answer my question" I annoyingly said.

"Hm, I don't really know. But all I gotta say is that" He took a deep breath, "Apollo is a nice person, I'm probably sure he will not reject an angel like you and it's kind of obvious he's interested in you? I guess." he rapped. Eminem who? I sighed, I got shivers down my spine that it's actually possible for him to reject me.

Well, that shit is going to be so embarrassing. "Okay." I mumbled under my breath and decided to take the trash out to distract myself. Goddamn it, Winter! Just focus on your work.

I waited and waited for him but he didn't show up. Maybe, he's too busy? Or maybe he won't come today or something. What should I tell him? Hey! Do you want to grab some ice cream if you're free? Ugh, no. I sound so stupid. Hey Apollo! I'm just wondering if you are free tonight? I face-palmed myself.

Tell me why I'm so bad at asking someone out, jeez! I've noticed the sun started to set. "Hey Winter! After this customer you can go rest." Gerald said. "Hi! What can I get for you today?" I smiled at the girl infront of me. Her sun-kissed skin glowing, "Hi! Can I get one Venti Cinammon Dolce Latte please and the name's Kelsey." she said. I nodded, "Great! That'll be $4.65" I said and she handed me her card.

I swiped her card and returned it to her. I proceeded to make her drink and finished. "A Venti Cinammon Dolce Latte for Kelsey" I called for her, she approached me and got her drink. She thanked me and left. I made my way to Gerald's office and sat on his chair.

I stared at the ceiling, I have a huge feeling he won't come, he usually gets his coffee in the morning and guess what? The sun is about to set. I mean that's totally fine, I have more time to prepare. Gerald barged in, "Get your ass up there, your man's here. It's your time to shine" or maybe not.

I stood up and fixed myself quickly, it's now or never. "Goodluck, bitch. I know you can do it." Gerald clapped, I smiled. I stepped out of his office and I saw Apollo, standing. I cleared my throat, "Hey Apollo!" I greeted him. His eyes smiled at mine, "Hi! I'm going to get a tall iced coffee with milk please?" he said softly.

My heart started to beat faster, "Sure, uhm that would be $2.25" I said. He handed his payment and I proceeded to make his drink, after for about two minutes, I finished. I called for him and he showed up, "Here." I smiled at him. "Thanks!" he said.

He started to walk away. Oh no. "Apollo!" I called for his name, he turned around to look at me. He raised an eyebrow, "Yeah?" he said and walked to me. "I'm just wondering if.." I paused. You know what? Fuck it.

"You're free tonight? We can grab some boba.. If you want?" I asked, crossing my fingers.