26

I walked down the stairs, I got out of the apartment building. I saw Apollo waiting, hands in his pocket, leaning on his car. I bit my lower lip, holy shit how is he this attractive? He's literally doing nothing. A smile crept up his face, "Oh my god hello, you look so good" he opened his arms. I happily wrapped my arms around him, I tiptoed to reach his height.

We hugged really tight, I placed my chin on his shoulder. His perfume smells really good though, my heart went crazy. "Thank you, so are you!" I said, we broke the hug and we chuckled together. He opened the car door for me, I got in and thanked him.

He got inside the car and drove off, heading to his place. "So how's work?" I asked him, his eyes focused on the road. "Oh today's half day." he let out a small chuckle, "I went grocery shopping though." he added.

I nodded, "Oh I see." I smiled, he looked at me then back to the road, "How about you? How's work?" he asked. The red stop light hit his face, "Still the same" I sighed.

"You're really hardworking, I like that about you."

I tried my best to hide my smile with my hand, I could hardly contain my happiness, for real. My heart sang so loud, "Oh and Gerald says Hi" I changed the topic, my heart raced. My face flared red like the ketchup slathered all over my steak and fries.

"Oh, how's he doing though?" he asked, I smiled. Works every time.

"Gerald's doing good, I guess." I chuckled, I can imagine him being silly and all that. He made another turn and parked his car, he nodded. "We're here" he said and unbuckled his seat belt. I was about to unbuckle my seat belt when his hand met mine.

"Let me do that for you." he smiled and leaned in close. He unbuckled my seat belt and lifted up his chin. Our faces were few inches away, I cleared my throat, he sat up straight. "Thank you." I smiled and opened the door. I got out of his car, I closed the door and observed the place. It's kinda quiet in here.

He lead the way and we entered the tall apartment building, we got on the elevator and he pressed the 7th floor. The elevator started to go up, I watched the number go from 1 to 7. I heard the ding.

We got off the elevator and I followed Apollo from behind, we stopped at Door #306. He unlocked the door, "Make yourself comfortable" he looked at me and smiled. He opened the door, he stepped in and I also did. I was about to remove my shoes, "It's alright, keep your shoes on." he said as he removed his coat, revealing his toned arms.

I nodded, I sat near the couch and looked around his place. I've noticed a lot of architecture models everywhere. The cute modernized house model on his center table caught my attention.

"You can take a closer look if you want" he plopped next to me, "Wow are these all yours?" I asked. He let out a grin, "Yeah, a lot of projects huh?" he said. I giggled, being an architect student is not easy. It takes a lot of patience, you know?

"Damn, all of them are gorgeous" I exclaimed, standing up taking a closer look. I've made models of buildings and houses too, but most of them are not as big as Apollo's. "By the way, what do you want for dinner?" he said. I turned my head, "I can order food for us" I suggested.

He stood up, "No, it's okay. I can cook" he paused. "You can watch me work in the kitchen or even help me out." he smiled. My mind went blank, my energy rises up that it got me really excited. "Sounds good!" I stood up straight, agreeing on what he said.

"Cool, I'll just change my shirt. You can go around and explore the place." he said and left the living room. I started to walk around his apartment and opened the curtain, the view of the city brought smile on my face. It's breathlessly beautiful.