51

I looked outside of the window. I watched the cars go by and people cross the street. I sipped from my coffee and took a few deep breaths.
I snapped out of my thoughts and went to the kitchen to place my mug down. I yawned and decided to wash my face to make me feel more awake.

I remember back in middle school, whenever the teacher caught me closing my eyes for a minute. She would call my name out loud in the middle of her lecture and send me to the washroom to wash my face. That technique worked for me and I've been doing that ever since. It was really humiliating but never thought I'd still do it until now.

I went straight to the bathroom and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I sighed looking at the laundry bin. I gotta be productive today and do my laundry. I started to wash my face with lukewarm water and finished right after. I patted my towel on my wet face up to my temples. I started doing my laundry and hummed while doing so.

I suddenly thought, I have no plans tonight. Break from work, just at home. An idea popped into my mind, I smirked. I stopped from my tracks and grabbed my phone. I started to ring Apollo's phone and put it in loud speaker mode. "Hello?" He softly said.

A huge smile formed on my face, "Hello Rapunzel" I joked while doing my laundry. I heard him laugh from the other line. "Oh hi! What's up? I miss you" he giggled.

"Just doing some laundry" I chuckled. "I'm just wondering if you're free tonight?" I playfully bit my lip, "You know. You can spend the night here" I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

He giggled once again, I heard instruments playing from the back. "Yeah sure! I'll be there around 7 pm! See ya later baby" He said. I sighed with a smile on my face, "Okay, take care." I responded.

"You too" He said. I felt my heart skip a beat, "Bye!" I ended the call.

-

I plopped down on the couch after cleaning my place. Damn, I never thought I'd have a whole house make over today. All I thought was to do my laundry. Mom would be so proud of me. I also went grocery shopping today.

I looked over my right to see the scented candle I just bought. I stood up and grabbed my lighter and lit it up. I really like candles, mostly scented candles like Lavender and Eucalyptus Mint. I just love them so much that if you'll give me one as a gift, I might just kneel one knee down right in front of you, Aha! And maybe pull out a ring.

I checked the time and it was 6 pm, I lazily stood up and went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. My body's covered in sweat and it feels annoying. Especially when your hair sticks to your skin, oh hell no. I turned the shower, I flinched when it touched my bare skin.

After for about thirty minutes, I let my hair dry on its own. I changed into my sweats and started watching The Simpsons while waiting for Apollo. I looked over to the door when I heard someone ring the door bell. Being excited, I stood up immediately and dashed my way to the door. I opened the door and saw Apollo standing with his hands on his phone, assuming that he'll call me to say he's outside.

His head jerked up, "Oh- Hi!" He softly said. I jumped on him while I wrapped my arms around him. "God! I missed you soooo much" I sniffed and just drowned in his perfume. He patted his hand on my back, then traveled to my head and did the same thing. "I missed you too" he mumbled.

We pulled away smiling, we both entered and I closed the door

We pulled away smiling, we both entered and I closed the door. "It's been so long since I've been here" Apollo said while removing his mask and his leather jacket. He placed them on the chair as he tied his hair while I watched him in awe. "What were you doing when I wasn't here?" he said making me snap out of my thoughts.

I chuckled, "Oh I was just watching random things on my laptop" I said. He looked at me suspiciously with a sly smile across his face.

I rolled my eyes, "The Simpsons" I mumbled while I headed to my room and he followed behind.

I heard him chuckle from what I said, "The Simpsons? I like Family Guy better" he said and cleared his throat. "It seems today! That all you see, is violence and movies and sex on TV" he sang. I plopped down on my bed letting out a grin. "But where are those good old fashioned values? On which we used to rely?" he snapped his fingers.

He plopped next to me, sighing. "Damn, I miss watching that show" he groaned. "Really?" I said with a smile on my face. He nodded like a kid, "Yeah, I used to watch The Simpsons too but got tired watching grown minions" he laughed.

I gasped, "Shut up, at least we don't have that devilish boss baby" I backfired. We laughed our stomachs out until he laid down on my bed. We stopped and stared at each other's eyes. He sighed, reaching for my cheek to caress it.

"I miss you"

I smiled, "I miss you too" my heart dropped when he leaned in for a kiss.

His kisses traced my jaw and I felt good when I saw him close his eyes. He knows I like it. He traveled to my neck and mumbled something before he gently sucked it, I giggled when he sucked harder. He stopped with a proud smile on his face. My thumb wiped his lips.

"I marked what's mine" he smirked and was about to lean in for more. I pushed his chest on the bed. My face drew closer to his, he was just an inch away. My eyes darted to his, I felt his hands on my waist, pressing me closer to him. I clasped my hands on his nape while my lips are busy responding to his with the same rhythm. He smiled and I pulled away catching my breath from the kiss.

"Not today" I pressed my index finger on his lips. I stood up and fixed my hair. I heard him giggle from the back, he stood up. "I forgot my things in the car, imma go get them" he said and left the room.

I looked at my reflection, I sighed seeing the purple red-ish hickey on my neck. Damn, my man can be wild too, huh? I giggled from my own thoughts. "Baby, did you order anything online?!" Apollo shouted.

I stopped from my tracks and thought of it, "Nope! Why? Is there a package?" I got out of my room, I saw him holding a pink colored box. My eyebrows knitted, "Yeah, and your name is written on it" he said.

He placed it on the table, I removed the cover slowly and he stood next to me. Also curious of what's inside, "What the..?" I said. Dried rose petals covered in candle wax. My lips parted while reading the note, resting on the middle.

I'm watching you, just wait for me

"Who the fuck sent you that?" he raised his voice. My hands started to tremble out of fear. "I don't know, I have no idea" I closed it and yanked it away from me. He grabbed the box and stormed off my apartment, "What are you going to do with it?!" I shouted, hoping he would hear it.

"Gotta throw this shit!" he responded. I punched the bridge of my nose. It can't be Robert- I mean yes it's possible but why? I sat on the couch while thinking about it, I looked around. I wonder if there are any hidden cameras in here, I got chills from the thought of it. I feel my heart race as I was thinking of it. I have to make sure. If I think it's Robert then I have to confront him. Something like this is so childish and ridiculous! We're adults and we shouldn't handle things this way.

I waited for Apollo, the atmosphere suddenly become heavy. Why isn't he here? What's happening? I stood up and worry started to eat me up like a bitch. I finally made the decision, I went out and rushed downstairs.

I got out of the apartment and looked around for Apollo. I saw him panting, "What's wrong?" I rushed to him and patted his back, hoping it would help him.

"There's a fucking guy I tried to chase him" he said and looked down on his car. My eyes widened.

All of the tires were fucked up with punctures