33

December 25

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I reached for it. "Hello?" I said with my eyes half opened, "Merry Christmas princess" Apollo said on the other line. I smiled and turned to the other side of the bed. "Merry Christmas" I said followed by a yawn.

I fully opened my eyes and checked the time on the desk. 9:24 am. "How was your sleep?" His soft deep voice brought a bigger smile on my face. I could literally listen to his voice all day long without getting tired of it. "It was amazing" I said.

"Cool. Get ready, I want to take you somewhere" he whispered, he let out a chuckle right after. "Pfft.. where will you take me?" I responded, sitting up straight and stretching my limbs. Well that sleep was really good. I had so much fun last night I got so tired. Damn.

"Just get ready" he chuckled.

"What should I wear?" I asked him, thinking of an outfit inside my head. Some long coat, pairing it with some sweatshirt and jeans sounds good. "Anything to keep you warm, it's really cold outside" he said.

I smirked, having an idea that he might take me somewhere outdoors or something. "Alright" I said, getting on my feet. "And what time will you pick me up?" I added.

"In the next minute" he joked. "Just kidding, I'll be there around 10:30" he said. I quickly rummaged through my luggage, pulling my coat off and jeans and the sweatshirt. "Okay, see you later" I smiled, really excited to spend my morning Christmas with him. "See ya, bye love you" he said.

I bit my lower lip, looking at my reflection in the mirror, "love you too, bye" I replied. I immediately dashed my way to the bathroom and took a hot bath. After that I did my skin care routine and applied make up and of course my favourite part, perfume. I wore my outfit and waited for him inside my room. I used my phone and didn't notice Apollo's message last night, I was probably asleep.

Missing you rn
Not only me but also Max ;(
Goodnight cutie, see ya tom 😘

Missing you rnNot only me but also Max ;(Goodnight cutie, see ya tom 😘

(© to atlasalexander16)

I rolled my eyes as I stare at the photo he sent, they're so cute what the heck. His name suddenly popped up on my screen, calling me again. I checked the time. 10:20 am. What? That was quick, I answered the phone call, "I'm outside the hotel, go out whenever you're ready" he said.

I stood up excitedly and got my small purse with me, bringing my important stuffs like pepper spray, money, chapstick and my phone. I ended the call and got out of my room. I took the elevator and the receptionist greeted me, "Good Morning Ms. Winter! Merry Christmas!" She greeted happily.

I smiled sweetly at her, it must be sad to spend your holidays at work, "Good Morning! Merry Christmas to you too!" I said and waved at her. I got out of the hotel and saw Apollo leaning on his black sport tourer motorbike with his leather jacket on, "So you're a biker huh?" I said walking myself to him. He smirked and we hugged. "Took me a while to convince my mom few years ago" he chuckled, I took a peck on his lips, "Merry Christmas" I said. He leaned in close and planted kisses on my forehead,