39

"Yeah! I'll just drop this by the school then we're good!" My classmate June said. We've worked for about two days for this school project. Y'know partners.

A huge ass model of skyscrapers. She bid her goodbye and left me alone in the coffee shop I've never been to. I yawned and stretched my limbs, my neck hurts. God, looking down for about a century feels nothing but hell.

It's been a month and a half since that happened. I need to pull all my shit together, architecture is not a joke. I'm still working at Java Jive, by the way. However, I only work for four hours and a half since I get really busy now school is up.

I never heard anything from Apollo's family, not even from Zeus or Tanner. Sometimes when my mind just go blank, I would think if he has gained his consciousness? He probably did.

I would still cry though, mostly at night. Before going to sleep. Well, not always. I sighed and threw my smoothie away, I stood up and went grocery shopping. After for about an hour I took the subway home. The day's through and the moon shined so bright in the sky. I got inside of my apartment and put all the grocery bag in the kitchen. I went to my room to go get changed.

I wore an old white shirt and a pair of shorts. I tied my hair and proceeded to go to the kitchen to cook dinner.

I cooked dinner for about an hour. I flinched when I felt the sauce touched my chest, staining my white shirt. I sighed in defeat, "Great. Just great" I said, getting annoyed. I finished and started eating my dinner alone, just staring at the floor. Thinking if I still have assignments to turn in. I suddenly got full and decided to wash up.

I have this weird feeling, I feel empty. I get this randomly, it's annoying. It feels like my energy was sucked up by some sort of black hole or something. I stood in the shower not doing anything, just staring at the wall and floor again. After several moments later, I got out of the shower and decided to air dry my hair. Too tired to blow dry, or maybe just lazy. I wrapped myself with my bath robe and got out of the the bathroom.

I opened my closet and a piece of clothing dropped. My lips parted when I saw his cardigan on the floor. I started to see what happened that day. I felt his presence while thinking of it.

Gerald smiled at me cheekily, "Have fun, Winter! And to you too, Apollo!" he pushed us out of the place. We got out of the shop, Apollo cleared his throat. "I noticed it's a bit chilly so I decided to bring this." he lent me his cardigan.

Oh wow, I did not even notice him holding it earlier. I honestly want to say no but it really is chilly that I think I might freeze to death or something. "That's so thoughtful of you, Thank you!" I gladly took it and put it on, he watched me wear his cardigan.

It was a bit big but it brought warm to my body. It reached my thighs and the sleeves are long that my hands are hidden. I looked at Apollo and caught him smiling. "It looks good on you! You look really great!" he said. Oh sweet Saint Michael's.

I suddenly heard Carol's screaming in my head, I shut my eyes close and placed my arms over my head. My world felt like it was spinning. I bit my lip so hard that it started bleeding. I couldn't take it, she's right. It's all my fault.

I yelled as loud as I can, screaming at the top of my lungs. I broke down, falling to my knees as tears began to roll down my face. Finally letting it all out, the pain, the anguish, everything I've kept inside the past few weeks to come out.

If only Apollo was here beside me I surely know he will drop down beside me and hug me, not caring about how long I would stay like that while he assure me everything's going to be okay. I know when I lay in his arms, I would feel really safe.