Chapter 58 - Another Mincho

Start from the beginning

Me and Jungkookie got out of the car, while Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung helped us with the luggage " See you Tae..see you kiddo...Enjoy your honeymoon " Yoongi Hyung hugged us while Hoseok Hyung was looking at Bun with tearly eyes...I can never under stand these friends...we both bend goodbye to Hyungs and start walking.

After the checking section, we went inside the plane...We have a private plane to but Dad decide to send is by public one, I don't know why he hates me so much.... I sat on the window seat and Bun on the center...There was someone sitting beside us wearing a cap and a mask.

" Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone..the flight will take off in few minutes please put your seatbelts on and prepare for the takeoff " ( I don't know 😶💔)

The captain announced in the mike...I put my seat belt and turn my head to look at my baby bunny and chuckled when I saw him struggling with the belt, I can't believe he is my genius baby doctor " let me help you " I said to him...I put his seatbelt on and smiled at him...He smiled back and peck my lips...Wow that's new, I looked at him and noticed his red cheeks.

" Ladies and gentlemen, we will be taking off now "

I hold his hand and intertwined our fingers...He closed his eyes tightly...It's his first time, that's why " Bun " I called him, he opened his eyes and looked at me with scared eyes...his doe eyes " you are okay " I said to him...the airplane takes off with a halt he flinched but I caresses his hand, he relaxed and leaned back on the seat.

" Finally " we both moved our heads on the seat beside us and saw that man taking off his mask and cap....I wide my eyes " Lee Minho!" Jungkookie said with a wide smile, Lee Minho flinched hearing his voice...bun waved at him...Who smiled nervously and waved back.

No one's Pov

Yoonji was waiting for Jimin in his room.... Jimin's mother was in her room, she knew About Yoonji's presence in the house....Yoonji stare at the photo frame of her and Jimin on the nightstand...She sighed and closed her eyes, just then she heard Jimin's voice from outside....She opened her eyes " I'm home!" Jimin shouted.

After greeting his mother in her room...He made his way towards his room....He opened the door and his eyes fall on Yoonji on his bed, looking so dominate...He gulped " Care to explain " Yoonji said straight forward, without wasting any second.... previous hours were already killing her....She was scared that Jimin will leave her.

She fell for Jimin hard, and Jimin betraying her and cheating on her...that thought was hard for her to believe....so putting all of the thoughts aside, she decided to listen to her heart...her heart trusted Jimin, it still do " Yoonji baby " Jimin went to her and pulled her into a tight hug...Yoonji was taken back but she didn't hugged him back.

" Look, Namjoon Hyung-" Jimin explained her everything...Still hugging her tightly, too scared to leave her....Yoonji sighed in relief and hugged him back " you scared me " Yoonji mumbled which Jimin heard and smiling " I'm sorry for doubting you " Jimin pulled away from the hug and chuckle at her " If I was at yourself...I would thought the same thing " Jimin said to him.

Yoonji smiled at him " I'm sorry " Jimin said and peck her... who broke into a smile, For the first time Yoonji expressed her feelings completely...They both hugged each other again and smiled to themselves... Jimin's mother smiled looking at them, who was peeking through the door " I'm glad that my Son found Yoonji...he won't end up alone like me " She thought and wipes her tears.

.......~.......

" you're really cute" Lee Minho squeezed Jungkook's cheeks, who blushed... after all his celebrity crush was sitting beside him.... Jungkook is that kind of person, who love books... but only one thing attracted him, Lee Minho....Just he some time they both got closed....and was talking all of the time....But they didn't noticed an angry and sulking Taehyung.

" Finally, we were leaving for our honeymoon...I wanted to talk to my baby, but then again....another Mincho came to break our moments " Taehyung thought and rolled his eyes when he saw Jungkook blushing looking at Lee Minho " Mr Kim....you are really lucky to have a husband like him " Lee Minho said to him.

Taehyung faked a smile " indeed I am.....having him as MY HUSBAND is a blessing " Taehyung said, shouting at the my husband.... Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was getting jealous, so he giggled and decided to clam down his tiger " Minho Hyung, we both are lucky to have each other... especially me...Tae loves me so much " Jungkook said and intertwined their fingers.

Minho smiled at them " Cute couples " he said to them.... Taehyung bite his lower lip to spress his smile " Thanks hyung " Jungkook giggled at Minho, who ruffles his hairs... Taehyung moved his head on the other side " Still he is another Mincho " Taehyung mumbled which made Jungkook giggle...so Jungkook hide his face in Taehyung's neck...Minho smiled looking at them.

______________________
Chapter 58

Sorry for late update :(

How was the chapter? Favourite part of the Chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰