32.

Yoongi's chest went heavily up and down, his eyes closed

Yoongi's chest went heavily up and down, his eyes closed. He didn't even wanted to know how close they were towards the bridge. That was till he felt water surround them. He noticed the way the seatbelt was taken off, possible by Jeongguk.

A strong hand wrapped around his waist. Yoongi made sure to keep his mouth and eyes closed. His hands gripping onto the male who was holding him.

It felt like hours but soon enough he opened his mouth, shaky breaths leaving his pale lips. "You are okay, just breathe slowly", Jeongguk's voice whispered out. The only thing Yoongi could do is looking around. Wondering where Taehyung was.

"He is over there", Jeongguk said, trying to point at Taehyung who was hiding under the red bridge. Even though the pointing was hard while trying to swim towards Taehyung.

Taehyung pushed his wet hair back, smiling softly once Jeongguk and Yoongi finally were under the bridge as well. He reached out towards Yoongi, he would hook his hands under the male's armpits, lifting the male up.

"I have been thinking", Taehyung whispered out, finger gently going through Yoongi's hair while pushing the male closer to his chest. "Yoongi's brother borrowed his car and basically send us away. The police couldn't know I was in that car", Taehyung rambled out.

Jeongguk's lips would part, what Taehyung tried to say already made sense. "He called the police", Jeongguk whispered out. Taehyung nodded his head, biting onto his bottom lip. "We can't go back", Taehyung said, ignoring the way Yoongi was mumbling things out under his breath.

"We need a phone that actually works. I can give someone a call", Taehyung said, eyes widening once he saw a cop. He would press the short male against his chest, even lifting him up and supporting the male's bottom before running off.

At the moment Yoongi gave up in hiding his fear, soft sobs escaped through his lips as he nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck. Taehyung for sure never wanted to bring both of his boyfriends in danger and he knew running away never was the best option.

Jeongguk's hand soon enough took Taehyung's sleeve in his. "They are going back to their cars. Come on, I have an idea", The male said. Yoongi would take a glance at Jeongguk's face. And even though Jeongguk's voice sounded like he seriously knew what he was doing, he could see the youngest male was scared as well.

Taehyung followed the younger male though, slowly placing Yoongi down onto his own feet, hand taking a hold of Yoongi's sleeve. "Come on", he whispered out. Yoongi just followed his boyfriends through the alley.

His eyes would widen once he heard footsteps behind them, the pale male just pressing his body against Taehyung. "Stop walking before I blow all of you up", a rather deep voice growled out.