29.

Yoongi's brother turned around, his jaw clenched

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yoongi's brother turned around, his jaw clenched. He never saw that side of Jeongguk even though he could notice Yoongi expected the slap on a way. Taehyung just leashed himself forward, hand taking a hold of Jeongguk's hair.

Not like he could help it. He would protect his boyfriend, if Yoongi would have slapped Jeongguk like that he would be holding Yoongi's hair.

Jeongguk could care less though, he just hovered over the shortest male. Yoongi would place his hands onto Jeongguk's chest, trying to push the male off. "Go away, please", he whispered out. Jeongguk snorted, eyes glaring down at his boyfriend.

"Maybe I liked you better when you were mute", Jeongguk would mumble out. Taehyung's hand gave Jeongguk's hair now a rather hard pull, the young male sucking in a breath while he let go off Yoongi. Just to turn around to hit Taehyung in his face.

The pale male hurriedly got up and decided to make his way out of the kitchen. He stumbled up the stairs, before making his way into his bedroom.

Yoongi decided to stay there, eyes staring up at the ceiling while listening to the sounds downstairs. A smile creeping onto his features once he heard the front door slam shut.

He for sure wasn't very happy with the situation, but he was more than happy that Jeongguk left the house. Yoongi would lean over to take his sketch book and pencil, deciding to continue the drawing of Taehyung he was making.

Even though the pencil fell out of his hand once his hair got pulled, glossy eyes glancing up just to meet Jeongguk's eyes. Yoongi was more than confused at the moment, he would slowly sit up, hand taking a hold of Jeongguk's wrist.

His eyes peeking outside. "Taehyung left the house if you are wondering that", Jeongguk whispered out. Yoongi would frown, before slowly sitting down again. "We have to talk some stuff out, don't you think ?", Jeongguk asked, raising an eyebrow.

Yoongi ripped a page out of his notebook, scribbling something down onto it.

'We can't talk it out. You like me better when I am mute'.

A PLOT TWIST.
LET ME KNOW WHAT
YOU THINK OF IT.

antisocial || taegikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें