10.

Yoongi walked down the streets, in his hands his phone as he was deleting every single picture he had of Jeongguk and Taehyung

Yoongi walked down the streets, in his hands his phone as he was deleting every single picture he had of Jeongguk and Taehyung. He felt stupid for speaking again, he didn't speak for so long and now he just talked out of anger.

Jeongguk just saw this all as a game in his eyes. Because when he told Jeongguk he loved Taehyung, Jeongguk respected him. But now it just felt that Jeongguk stole Taehyung, even though there was nothing between Taehyung and Yoongi.

- - -

Monday-, the day Taehyung hated the most. He tiredly got up as he took off the shirt he slept in. He glanced down at Jeongguk, who was still asleep. He slowly made his way into the bathroom to make himself ready, numerous earrings decorating his ears. His tie-dye blouse had buttons on the top that were unbuttoned, revealing some skin and his choker, while the cuffs covered his hands.

His jeans hugged his muscular thighs, showing his honey skin from the rips. He had on multiple rings that matched his outfit including three plain slim silver ones. One on his index, middle, and pinkie. He looked in the mirror and fixed his hair a bit before putting on his lip balm.

He just wanted to look good, since he planned to ask Jeongguk to be his boyfriend today. He didn't hear anything from Yoongi though-, but Jeongguk told him to stay away from Yoongi. And since Taehyung is deep in love with Jeongguk, he would do so.

Taehyung walked up to Jeongguk, shaking the male awake. "Gguk, we are late already, so get your lazy ass up-", Taehyung said. Jeongguk let a groan slip through his lips as he pushed his body up, ruffling his hair. "I slept very well with you~", Jeongguk's raspy voice said, thanks to waking up a few seconds ago.

Taehyung chuckled, pressing a soft kiss onto Jeongguk's head before handing Jeongguk a shirt and a jeans. "Here, this would look good on you. I'll wait downstairs", Taehyung said before leaving the room.

At the same time, Yoongi was sitting in the classroom, his eyes staring down at his desk, his hands fisted. He already felt lonely without Jeongguk, who would always sit next to him. This was gonna be a long school year-.

His eyes glanced up once he heard giggles, he noticed Taehyung and Jeongguk in front of the door. Taehyung pressing a soft kiss onto Jeongguk's lips before actually making his way to his own class. Damn, Taehyung looked hot he could say.

Yoongi shook the thought of before looking back at Jeongguk, who just walked into the classroom, but sat down next to Yoongi, as he slides a paper over the desk to Yoongi. Yoongi just furrowed his eyebrows, as he took the paper, and unfold it.

'Eyes off taehyung if you don't want more problems. Friends can turn into enemies yoonie.'

Yoongi frowned and glanced at Jeongguk. Jeongguk just smirked. "Kitten lost his tongue again. Get up and find that tongue, so we can have a normal conversation", Jeongguk said, leaning back into his chair, a smirk plastered onto his face.

Yoongi just glanced down at the paper he had in his hands before nodding his head. "Don't worry Jeongguk, two can play a game", Yoongi said before getting up, not even wanting to follow the lesson anymore.