18.

Yoongi smiled as Taehyung and Jeongguk were picking out different kinds of clothes

Yoongi smiled as Taehyung and Jeongguk were picking out different kinds of clothes. "I am too lazy to try all those things on", Yoongi said, some soft giggles escaping through the male's lips.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he handed Yoongi a few shirts. "We are just trying to help you with looking presentable", He said. Yoongi puffed out his cheeks at that as he looked at the shirts in his hands. "Are you saying that I don't look good enough", he mumbled.

Jeongguk glared up at Taehyung as he pecked Yoongi's lips. "You look amazing, but we don't want you to be the only one who doesn't wear Gucci and stuff like that. We just want to spoil you today Yoonie", Jeongguk said softly.

Yoongi nodded his head, smiling softly as he pulled the clothes the two males chose closer to his chest. "I am going to be a spoiled brat", Yoongi said as he sticks out his tongue before wandering over to the changing rooms.

Taehyung laughed softly as he took Jeongguk's hand. "He is our brat~", He said as he walked after Yoongi together with Jeongguk. "I am sure those clothes look good on him. Also, would you like to go with me to a party tonight?", Jeongguk asked softly.

Taehyung nodded his head. "For sure, I love parties, but I also want Yoonie to come with us~", Taehyung said while waiting outside the changing room for Yoongi.

At the same time, Yoongi was trying on the clothes they chose for him. A blush creeping onto his cheeks by seeing the pants they chose. A blue ripped jeans, but more rips than pants. Yoongi pulled the jeans on, his eyes scanning himself out in the mirror.

He had to say, the jeans looked good. He took a shirt Taehyung chose and smiled softly by seeing it. It really was a shirt Taehyung would wear as well. Just an oversized white button-up shirt.

He smiled as he put it on before stepping outside, his eyes shyly glancing up at the two males. "You like it?", Jeongguk asked softly. Yoongi nodded his head, smiling softly. "Told you, we are good stylists", Taehyung said as he laughed softly and stepped in front of Yoongi to fix his shirt a bit.

A blush crept onto the older's cheek as he felt the eyes of the two younger males checking him out. "You look amazing, we want to go to a party tonight, this outfit would be stunning", Taehyung said as he pressed a soft kiss onto Yoongi's head.