31.

Even in the car only the breathing sounds of the three males could be heard

Even in the car only the breathing sounds of the three males could be heard. Taehyung was driving, he lied towards Yoongi's brother about his driving license and Yoongi's brother happily allowed him to use his car.

Taehyung's eyes were focused on the road, frowning once he heard a sound everyone could recognize. A police car, Taehyung bit onto his bottom lip, struggling to move out of the way. That till he noticed they were following him.

"Shit", he whipsered out, pressing his foot against the gas pedal. Yoongi sucking in a breath, his hands gripping against the steering wheel as well. "Taehyung, please just park the car. You don't have a driving license, it is dangerous", Yoongi basically begged his boyfriend.

"Yoongi, hands off the steering wheel", Taehyung growled out. Yoongi's hands kept holding on strong, his foot even reaching out for the brake. That till Taehyung hit him with his elbow in his face. "I don't want back to the damn hell, I am finally free", Taehyung said.

Jeongguk frowned at the scene in front of him, he knew what they were doing to Yoongi was wrong. Even if it started as a stupid joke for him. The male never loved Yoongi, he just went along with the polyamorous relationship to stay together with Taehyung.

Even though he never expected to seriously fall in love with the pale and fragile male. He slapped the male twice in the relationship, but now Taehyung elbowed the male he knew they went way too far. The male got pulled out of thoughts once his head got slammed against the window, his hands gripping against his seatbelt.

Taehyung drove way too fast, Jeongguk would slowly glance at the sobbing Yoongi. He decided to slowly turn around, just to take a peek through the window of the car. "Taehyung, can you maybe listen to me?", Jeongguk asked.

Only a muffled ' yes ' could be heard. "Drive towards the red bridge that leads towards the country side", Jeongguk said, leaning forward to undo Yoongi's seatbelt. "Come here baby", Jeongguk whispered out.

And Yoongi could hate himself for listening to the male he had a fight with twenty minutes ago but he crawled to the male, for sure letting Jeongguk help him with his seatbelt. "There, now stop sobbing. Taehyung loves you and so do I. We will keep you save", The youngest male told Yoongi.

Yoongi could only nod, pulling his legs up to his chest. His hand reaching towards Jeongguk's hand. Just to squeeze the soft hand of the younger male. "Taehyung, if you see the bridge, drive into the water. Undo your seatbelt first though", Jeongguk said.

Yoongi's eyes would widen, Jeongguk's jaw could only clench once he felt the hard squeeze in his hand. "Yoongi, I will make sure you swim to the surface of the water. You can trust me. I know what I am doing".