7.

Taehyung quietly thanked his dad for driving him to the party, he worn leather black jeans that hugged his thighs and a simple black shirt that was only tucked in at the front, his curly long hair a mess and a chain choker hung around his neck, th...

Taehyung quietly thanked his dad for driving him to the party, he worn leather black jeans that hugged his thighs and a simple black shirt that was only tucked in at the front, his curly long hair a mess and a chain choker hung around his neck, the chains that also hung from the side of his pants made soft noise as he stepped out of the car, the rings around his fingers clicking against the car door when he shut the car door closed.

He smiled when he saw Jeongguk and Yoongi arriving."I knew you two would come, let's go inside" Taehyung said, turning around on the heels of his shoes. He made his way inside the building. "Do you go to parties often?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung nodded taking his jacket off just his shoulders and leaving it like that a little bit as he walked "Yeah, really often. I don't like going outside but parties are different. Nobody will remember it anyways." he said happily as he walked inside along side Yoongi and Jeongguk it was a racket inside to say the music blasting, drunk people every where dancing or playing stupid games or even making out it was insane.

"Wow this party is bigger than the last one-" Taehyung mumbled as he walked jacket over his shoulder as he avoided bumping into drunk people and making sure Yoongi and Jeongguk were still next to him. "What do you two want to drink?"

"Oh, I never really went to a party before. Just order what you think I like" Jeongguk said. Taehyung hummed as he looked at Yoongi. "They have non alcholic drinks, would you like that hyung?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi shook his head, taking a step closer to the bar. He pointed with his finger on the menu card, 'red wine'.

Taehyung smiled and nodded his head before looking at Jeongguk. "In for some alchohol as well?" Taehyung asked, Jeongguk just nodded his head. He glanced at Yoongi and furrowed his eyebrows.

Yoongi's eyes were focused on Taehyung's face, actually scanning the males features while Taehyung was ordering their drinks.

Taehyung laid some money onto the counter as he handed Yoongi and Jeongguk red wine. "Thank you Taehyung" Jeongguk said, taking a sip of the wine. He scrunched up his nose at the taste of the wine.

Taehyung laughed softly as he wrapped his arm around Jeongguk. "First time drinking?" Taehyung asked softly, as he pulled Jeongguk through the crowd with him to the couch that was standing in the livingroom.

Yoongi sipped of the wine, he glanced at Taehyung and Jeongguk an awful feeling in his stomach, it was jealousy and he knew the feeling way to well and he hated it as he chugged down the wine before following the two males. he was known to be a very flirtatious and chaotic drunk so someone usually had to keep an eye on him and the alcohol because he could chug down a whole stock of alcohol and more if he felt emotion such as anger,jealous or sadness.