2.

Taehyung's parents just got home

Taehyung's parents just got home. Taehyung was just staring at his parents, this time he was sitting at the couch downstairs while his parents were asking him way too many questions at the same time.

"Taehyung answer your mom, why did you slap that poor boy?", his dad asked. Taehyung shrugged as he crossed his arms over his chest. "He stared at me" Taehyung answered simply, his eyes looking everywhere but his parents.

"Taehyung what is wrong with you nowadays. Or you are fighting or you are inside your room" his mother said. Taehyung sighed as he just shrugged again.

Taehyung's father glared at his son. "Invite that boy over, we should show him how sorry you are," his dad said. Taehyung huffed as he shook his head.

"You are just afraid for your stupid company because I am 'Kim Taehyung', the son of Mr. Kim," Taehyung said. At the moment Taehyung's father had his own fists clenched.

"Oh shut up son, don't talk to your dad like that. I'll call the school and tell them that they should tell that boy he should come over once and if he is afraid to come, he is allowed to bring somebody along", his mom said before pointing at the stairs.

"Now go to your room, you have a timeout", his mom said. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and got up, walking upstairs inside his room. He didn't understand why he had to be so different.

He didn't understand why nobody understood his feelings. Was he really that different? How could he ever take over his dad's company if he couldn't even go to school without problems?

At the same time, his mom was calling to the school, talking to one of the teachers of taehyung. After a long discussion, she finally got Yoongi's number, and she could call him.

>>>

Yoongi glanced down when his phone started buzzing. Somebody was calling him? An unknown number?

Yoongi glanced at his brother who was sitting next to him. He tapped his brother's shoulder softly while showing him his phone.

For sure yoongi's brother understood what Yoongi meant and took the phone gently. He answered the call, putting it on speaker as well. "Hello Miss Kim speaking, the mother of Kim Taehyung. Are you Min Yoongi?" a voice said softly on the other side of the line.

Yoongi glanced at his brother, just nodding his head. "I am the brother of Min Yoongi miss, Yoongi sits next to me. But he doesn't talk", Yoongi's brother said.

Miss Kim hummed. "That's totally fine. I am so sorry for what happened today Yoongi. My son didn't mean to hurt you. I was wondering if you would like to come over tomorrow so we could make it up to you", Miss Kim said.

Yoongi glanced at his brother, just raising an eyebrow. "Oh that's very nice of you miss, but Yoongi isn't really a person who wants to go out", his brother said.

"Oh, that's really no problem honey. He can bring a friend along. Just come over please, just for once. We really want to make it up to you Yoongi", Miss Kim said.

A sigh left Yoongi's lips before nodding his head. "Alright Miss, just text him the time and address and he'll be there tomorrow", Yoongi's brother said.