38.

Yoongi groaned once he fell onto the grass field, at last the horse brought him further away by Taleo than his short legs could do

Yoongi groaned once he fell onto the grass field, at last the horse brought him further away by Taleo than his short legs could do. His caramel brown eyes watched how the horse ran off, a sigh escaping through his lips.

He had nowhere to go to at the moment, he wasn't sure wherever he was. Taehyung and Jeongguk were gone and he wasn't even sure if he could trust his brother at the moment.

Yoongi pushed his body up, a sigh leaving his lips as he felt how cold it actually was outside. Yoongi tucked his hands into his pockets, ever so slowly just starting to walk. He had no other idea than that, he had to find a warm place and some food.

---

"Where is he now?", Jeongguk asked, eyebrows furrowing. He asked his car on the side of the road and now listened to Taleo's rambling. "I don't know, he took a horse of me and drove off", Taleo explained once again.

"Shit man", Jeongguk grumbled out below his breath, clicking his tongue. Taehyung was asleep on the passenger seat beside him, and jeongguk was very happy with that at the moment.

Jeongguk ended the call and laid his phone back onto the dashboard. He slowly started to drive again, eyes glancing at the sleeping Taehyung from time to time. His hand reacing over to take a hold of Taehyung's hand that was shaking.

Jeongguk had the feeling Taehyung was having withdrawal symptoms because he didn't get his medication anymore. His thumb would rub the male's knuckle, his other hand holding onto the steering wheel.

The young male really tried to focus onto the road, pushing away all the thoughts that were wandering through his mind. He would lean over, placing a cigarette between his lips and lighting it up.

---

Yoongi nervously pressed his body through the crowded street. He already was walking for three hours and was tired, very tired. "Yoongi ?", a voice could be heard. Yoongi for sure turned around once he heard his name.

"Here", the male called out, waving. Yoongi hurriedly walked over to the male and immediately pressed his face into the shirt of the brown haired male.

Yoongi inhaled the soft smell of candies and sweet treats, his lips parting. "I am so happy to see you", Yoongi whispered out. Hoseok laughed softly, going with his fingers through Yoongi's soft hair. "What are you doing on this side of the city?", The brown haired male asked.

"You don't even want to know, Jeongguk dropped me off by his stepbrother and went away with Taehyung", Yoongi grumbled out. Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed, hand reaching out to take Yoongi with him towards the apartment of his boyfriend.

---

"So they left you?", Hoseok asked as he handed Yoongi a cup filled with warm chocolate milk. "Yeah, yeah they did", he whispered out as he relaxed in the warm apartment and on the comfortable couch.

"That sucks, without any reason?", Hoseok asked, sitting down himself as he opened a bag with chips. Yoongi could care less about the weird combination, but he shook his head. "I am not sure. Yesterday was such a weird day, Jeongguk slapped me. The police went after us and my brother possible called them. Jeongguk drugged me and Taehyung-", Yoongi rambled out.

His pale hand dugged into the bag of chips, starting to eat them. "I am home", a voice called out afterwards. "Come here to cuddle me and my friend", Hoseok hummed out. A male stepped inside the livingroom, chuckling softly. "Let me change my clothes baby, I will be right there to cuddle you and your friend", the male said.

"Sharing is caring", Hoseok said, laughing softly.

[AFTER THIS TWO MORE
CHAPTERS. THE END IS
COMING SOON YOU ALL.]