5.

Taehyung stepped out of his dad's car

Taehyung stepped out of his dad's car. "Behave Taehyung," his dad said. Taehyung just slammed the door close and made his way inside the school.

He immediately noticed the glares he was getting. For sure the rumors about him went around the school. Taehyung just ignored the people and made his way to the school cafeteria.

He sat down on an empty table. He stared down at his phone screen, he still didn't text Yoongi. He just didn't feel like it. What would he even text the male?

Taehyung raised an eyebrow when he saw Jeongguk and Yoongi sitting down in front of him. "Morning Taehyung, I am happy to see you at school again," Jeongguk said.

Taehyung laughed softly as he leaned back onto his seat and crosses his arms. "If you two are just being nice to me since you two found out my family is rich, please shut up," Taehyung said.

Jeongguk shook his head. "No, to tell you the truth Taehyung we two really want to be friends with you. I hope you are in for a new friendship" Jeongguk said.

"We talked about this already. I am doing totally fine on my own" Taehyung said as he glanced at Yoongi. "Aren't you afraid for me?".

Yoongi shook his head, mouthing 'no'. Taehyung hummed and shut his eyes closed. "Did you lost your tongue kitten?" Taehyung asked.

Yoongi's eyes widened. "You are way too straight forward" Jeongguk mumbled and laid his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "You don't need to answer him".

Taehyung opened his eyes and puffed his cheeks out. "Can't I even ask my 'friends' a question?" Taehyung asked. Jeongguk glared at Taehyung, at the same time Yoongi had his phone in his hands and was busy typing down some things.

Taehyung sighed deeply as he rested his head onto his hand palm, ignoring Jeongguk's glare as he stared at Yoongi. Yoongi handed Taehyung his phone, blushing deeply.

Taehyung hummed as he started reading what Yoongi typed. "So you can talk but you just don't want to?" Taehyung asked before handing Yoongi his phone back.

Yoongi nodded his head. Jeongguk just glancing at Taehyung and Yoongi. "You should talk, don't listen to those annoying people who tell you otherwise," Taehyung said smiling a bit.

Yoongi tilted his head to the side, he didn't expect words like that coming out of Taehyung's mouth. "Shocked to hear that yoongi? Listen up dude, I can be rude and straightforward. But I just tell people the truth, and that can just be a bit harsh. I was never like other people, and I will never be. For sure people tell me to change, but I am Taehyung" Taehyung said before getting up.

"I should go to my math class, talk you later" Taehyung mumbled as he grabbed his bag. Jeongguk stood up as well. "Wait, Taehyung," Jeongguk said. Taehyung raised an eyebrow as he turned around.

"Thanks for those words. I am sure Yoongi felt those words" Jeongguk said. Yoongi nodded his head and smiled softly. Taehyung laughed softly, he winked while looking at Yoongi before making his way to his classroom.