28.

Jeongguk was cuddled up to Taehyung, both males laughing softly while rambling about different kind of stuff

Jeongguk was cuddled up to Taehyung, both males laughing softly while rambling about different kind of stuff. Yoongi was just sitting behind the desk while scribbling down some stuff in his notebook.

They already ate, even though the atmosphere between Yoongi and Jeongguk wasn't the most comfortable one. Yoongi didn't like the idea of Jeongguk going to Germany at all.

Once the doorbell rang Yoongi pushed his body up, slowly wandering downstairs. He would open the door, smiling softly when he saw it was just his brother. "It's nice to see you Yoongi", his brother would say, patting Yoongi's head. "My shift ended earlier today", he informed the shorter male.

Yoongi just hummed, letting his brother inside. "We ordered some food, we left some in the kitchen for you", Yoongi mumbled out, wandering after his brother to the kitchen. "Oh, is Jeongguk over again?", he would ask.

Yoongi would nod his head, sitting down while leaning over to take a cigarette between his pale fingers. He would light the unhealthy stick up and take a hit of it. Glossy eyes glancing over at his older brother.

"Taehyung is here as well, he escaped", he admitted, knowing he couldn't keep that hidden if Taehyung stood at the same place as him and his brother. The older male noticed how nervous Yoongi's voice sounded while he was warming up the food.

"I will keep my mouth shut to everyone. I know how much you like him. He isn't allowed to do the exams, am I right ?", his brother would ask. "No, I am not", a rather deep voice said, stepping inside the kitchen. "I am not even allowed to be outside, neither here", he said, his fingers stealing the cigarette of Yoongi and pressing it out in the ashtray.

"You never smoked Yoongi, don't you dare to do it again", Taehyung warned the male. Yoongi let out a shaky sigh, eyes glancing up at Jeongguk. Both males started smoking, it all started on a party they went to together.

FLASHBACK.

A crowded room filled with tired eyes, Yoongi and Jeongguk were cuddled up. Just enjoying each other warmth. Even though Jeongguk was smoking a cigarette a rather handsome male handed him. Yoongi told him a few times not to accept the stick but gave up and even took a hit himself.

That was just the first hour of the party. Yoongi lost Jeongguk out of the eye afterwards, and didn't enjoy being around drunk people alone at all. He even called his brother after twenty minutes of being alone. He happily came to pick him up.

Even though, the next morning Yoongi noticed the hickeys that covered Jeongguk's neck. Even one on his jawline. He never was able to question it though, he touched one of the hickeys and got slapped. After that he never brought the topic up again.

ATM.

Yoongi sucked in a breath of the memories. Jeongguk for sure noticed the weird behavior and just glared down at Yoongi to make sure he kept his mouth shut. "Jeongguk-", Yoongi mumbled out, not expecting to get slapped without being able to finish his sentence.