21.

Taehyung walked inside the school, Yoongi following him in silence

Taehyung walked inside the school, Yoongi following him in silence. Taehyung glanced at the male behind him, annoyed that Yoongi wasn't talking once again.

"I am going to my art class, see you later Yoonie", Taehyung said, pecking Yoongi's head. Yoongi frowned, his nose scrunching up a bit. "I really care about you Yoongi", Taehyung said.

Yoongi just hummed before making his way into the classroom, sitting down into his seat while glancing at the empty seat next to him. The seat where Jeongguk used to sit.

He really worried about the male. He still didn't answer all the text Taehyung sends and Yoongi couldn't even try to text him because he still didn't found his phone back.

At the same time, Namjoon was just sitting in the back of the class. His eyes staring at Taehyung, who was focusing on his drawing. The art class was boring for Namjoon, even though he loved art. He always would glare at Taehyung.

He was the person who hurt Hoseok, his Hoseok. Namjoon slowly got up, sitting down next to Taehyung. A seat nobody would ever sit. "Taehyung", Namjoon said quietly. Taehyung just hummed, not even glancing up at Namjoon.

"What do you need today", Taehyung mumbled quietly. "I just saw Yoongi today, and I noticed you two didn't look that close. Is he single now?", Namjoon asked as he leaned back into his seat.

Taehyung gritted his teeth as he glanced up at Namjoon. "Touch him and you are dead. Look at him and you are dead. Think about him and you are dead. Talk about him and you are dead", Taehyung said before focusing onto his drawing again.

"Calm down, we both know you couldn't kill me. What would yoonie think of that?", Namjoon asked as he leaned closer to the male. "Just shut up Namjoon, you are asking to get beaten up", Taehyung snapped.

Namjoon hummed. "Yes, I am. So, why don't you beat me up?", Namjoon asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. Taehyung glanced at his strict teacher, before thinking about his dad. Even though Taehyung wasn't that close with his dad, he still wanted to make his dad proud.

And the most important thing, Yoongi would possibly be disappointed, just like Jeongguk. Taehyung didn't want to disappoint the two males, he just wanted to show his good side.

"I can't Namjoon, so just go back to your own desk and annoy some nerds", Taehyung mumbled under his breath. "Nerds, like Yoongi?", Namjoon asked. Taehyung fisted his hand as he slowly raised his fist, his hand shaking a bit.

"I told you to leave me alone, didn't you heard that?", Taehyung asked as he slowly got up. The classroom was silent, the students staring at the two males, just like the teacher. "Kim Taehyung, can you please sit down?", The teacher asked as he walked up to the two.

"Yes, sit down. Be obedient", Namjoon mumbled quietly. Taehyung glanced at his teacher before throwing his fist at Namjoon's face.

- - -

Yoongi frowned while sitting in the room of Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes staring down at his hands and Yoongi's hand. Yoongi was gently cleaning Taehyung's knuckles, still saying nothing.

"Yoonie, he made me do this", Taehyung mumbled quietly. "Made you break his nose? For sure Taehyung", Yoongi said quietly as he pressed the paper a bit harder onto Taehyung's knuckle.

Taehyung hissed in pain as he shut his eyes closed. "Yes, believe me. He was talking shit about you", Taehyung said under his breath as he pulled his hand away. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he took Taehyung's hand. "Stop pulling your hand away or clean it yourself", he said.

Taehyung sighed as he threw his head back. "You don't understand it Yoongi", Taehyung mumbled as he held his hand out for Yoongi to clean. "In your eyes, I don't understand anything", Yoongi said quietly.

Taehyung opened his eyes to look at his boyfriend. "What?", he asked quietly. "You think I don't understand you and no, no I don't. But maybe I could understand you if you just explained what happened", Yoongi said, glancing up at Taehyung.

"As I said, he talked shit about you. I wasn't in the mood for that. Not when Jeongguk disappeared and you didn't talk all morning", Taehyung said quietly before pressing a soft kiss against Yoongi's forehead. "I just want to protect you", He said quietly.

"And I want to protect you Taehyung. You won't graduate if you keep fighting. You can't go to school for one week, again. You'll miss tests again", Yoongi mumbled before focusing on cleaning Taehyung's knuckles again.

"You don't get it, do you Yoongi?", Taehyung asked. Yoongi glanced up at the male, his eyebrows furrowing once again. "Jeongguk is much more important than school. He doesn't pick up calls and doesn't answer texts. I think he is kidnapped or something like that", Taehyung said quietly.

Yoongi hummed as he bit onto his lip. "Why should he be kidnapped?", Yoongi asked quietly. Taehyung leaned a bit closer to Taehyung. "Listen baby~, there are two Kim gangs. Kim Taehyung against Kim Namjoon. His dad has a gang, and my dad as well. If Namjoon wants something, he gets it even if that means playing with lives", Taehyung said quietly.

"What? Your dad has a gang?", Yoongi asked. "Yes, just like Namjoon's dad. But Namjoon's dad is more dangerous. He wants his son to be happy, everything he asks, Namjoon will get. That blue house just covers their identity. Namjoon wants Hoseok and he'll get him if he starts playing with Hoseok's and my loved ones. One of them is Jeongguk and he knows", Taehyung said as he slowly got up and opened his closet.

Yoongi nodded his head, understanding it a bit. "So what are we going to do?", Yoongi asked quietly. Taehyung slowly turned around a gun in his hands. "We are going to get Jeongguk back".