epilogue

ADORE ONE OF MY
DOGS YOU ALL.

Three years later and three males were cuddled up. They ignored the stares they got and ignored the way the sun was burning their skin. The sand underneath them was hot, the bodies that were so close to each other also were hot.

"I cannot breath", the oldest male complained. Jeongguk snorted, glancing at Taehyung's eyes real quick. "I think he is asking for it, what do you think ?", He asked Taehyung.

Taehyung hummed, pulling Yoongi even more close. "Your exams are next week. If you want me to help you studying you should keep keep alive", the shortest male complained once again.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Do not kill him yet", Jeongguk said, for sure joking about it. Taehyung chuckled, letting go off Yoongi as he slowly sat up. "Let's get some ice cream".

---

"Thank you", Yoongi said and handed the male his money. After that he quickly walked after his two boyfriends. He made sure to hold onto the ice cream well.

"Taebear, could I have a lick of yours?", Yoongi asked. Taehyung glanced down at Yoongi and sighed, still handing the male his ice cream though. "I still gotta tell you two something", Taehyung said quietly.

"Oh?", Jeongguk asked, glancing at Taehyung real quick. "I did not go to work yesterday, I went to visit someone else instead", Taehyung said, letting himself fall down into the sand again.

Yoongi glanced at Jeongguk nervously, before sitting down beside Taehyung. Jeongguk did the same but on the other side of the male.

"I think he is perfect, perfect for us", Taehyung said as he took out his phone. "Taehyung who are you talking about", the confused Jeongguk asked. "Him", Taehyung said, showing Jeongguk a picture of a toddler.

After that he handed Yoongi his phone. "We can adopt him, we are old enough and sexuality did not matter. He is an angel, really", Taehyung rambled out.

Yoongi stared at the picture, glancing at Jeongguk. "Do you think we can adopt him-, with our problems ?", Yoongi asked. "Is it save to do so?", He added afterwards.

Taehyung nodded his head. "You talk, Jeongguk sleeps like a damn whale and I take calming medication nowadays. We can handle it. Jeongguk graduates in a few weeks. Nothing can go wrong anymore", Taehyung said.

"He seems cute", Yoongi mumbled out. Jeongguk smiled softly. He for sure would love to become a father. At least, one of the three fathers. "I would love to. We gotta make him a room though", he said.

"No need to worry about that", Taehyung grinned out. Yoongi frowned, handing the male his phone back. "I already ordered a bed", he whispered out.

Three males. Three males with problems would become fathers. They would follow their dreams. Just like they should. Do not let problems or people stop you <3. follow your dreams.