23.

Taehyung stared at the police officer in front of him

Taehyung stared at the police officer in front of him. "I am going to ask it once again, why did you shoot that male", the police officer asked.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side. "And once again, he is crazy", Taehyung said while he was trying to get his hands out of the handcuffs. "Is that a reason to shoot somebody Kim?", the other police officer asked.

Taehyung just hummed as he shut his eyes closed. "Listen up sir, I don't even care if I get into the jail for this all. I saved my boyfriend and that's all that matters, so I won't answer any of your shitty questions anymore, just put me in the jail already you shithead", Taehyung said as he shut his eyes closed.

The police officer stared at the male. "I don't think you will be going to a jail Kim", he said. Taehyung just hummed. "You'll let me free?", he asked quietly."No, Kim, I think you will be sent to a special house for people like you. Don't worry too much about it, they'll help you", he said.

"Does it looks like I am worrying?", Taehyung asked as he opened his eyes and tilted his head to the side. "No, not really but I am sure that boyfriend you keep talking about does worry", the police officer said. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Don't talk about them", Taehyung growled out. "Them? You should give us their names so we, at last, can give them the information they want to know", the police officer said. Taehyung frowned, thinking about it before actually deciding he wouldn't tell it the officer.

He didn't know if he really would tell it to them or just use it to arrest those two as well. Taehyung didn't trust the officer, he was the one who arrested him. "No, shithead. You are the police, find out their names yourself", Taehyung said.

The police officer shook his head. His eyes looking at the woman who walked inside the room they were sitting in. "He can come with me, the car is outside and his parents signed the papers to let him get some help instead of going to the jail", she said. The officer nodded and got up as he pulled Taehyung up by using the handcuffs.

Taehyung gritted his teeth as he glared at the police officer. "I can walk on my own", he said. The woman glanced at the police officer, motioning to let go off him. The police officer let go of Taehyung and the woman just smiled friendly and walked with Taehyung down the stairs.

A police officer took off the handcuffs, before patting Taehyung's shoulder. "Just get in the black car", the man said Taehyung just got in the black car, his arms crossing over his chest. The woman got inside the car as well and started the car.

"Are you nervous or afraid about everything that is going to happen?", the woman asked. Taehyung just shook his head as he shut his eyes closed. "No, but am I able to have contact with people?", he asked quietly.

"Writing letters is allowed, it only will be like one year, maybe two", the woman said while focusing on the road. "Are people allowed to write me back as well?".

Once again the woman nodded her head. "Why do you want to know this Taehyung?", she asked. "Just to make sure that I still can tell two males that I am fine", he said as he fiddled with his fingers.

- - -

Taehyung walked inside his room, his eyes glancing at the two beds that were standing inside the room. "Amazing", he mumbled under his breath as he glanced at the woman behind him.

"All people share rooms, you'll get used to it soon enough", she said as she bowed a bit. "He has therapy right now, he'll possibly be here in a few minutes. The bed close to the window is yours", she said.

Taehyung slowly sat down before actually pointing with his finger to a red button above his bed. "That's an alarm button if your roommate does something weird or something happens you can just click onto the button. It also is above your roommate's bed. Just for the safety", she said.

Taehyung nodded his head as he took off his shoes before laying down. "Alright, tomorrow 10 in the morning I'll pick you up for your first therapy lesson", she said before turning around on the heels of the shoes and leaving the room.

Taehyung shut his eyes closed, deciding to write Yoongi and Jeongguk a letter tomorrow. He was way too tired to do it now. Soon enough the door opened and Taehyung opened his eyes to see another young-looking male standing in front of him.

"And you are?", The male asked. Taehyung slowly sat up as he ruffled his hair tiredly. "Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, your new roommate", he said. The male nodded and sat down onto his own bed while he laid some notebooks down at his bed as well. Possible something with notes of the therapy.

"My name is Seokjin", the male said and held his hand out to Taehyung. Taehyung took the male's hand in his and just shook the hand a bit before letting go off the male's hand.

"I am sure we are going to become good friends", Seokjin said. Taehyung frowned but nodded his head before laying down. "Just don't talk too much, I want to sleep", Taehyung growled out as he shut his eyes closed.

"Oh, yes. Understood", Seokjin said as he laid down and opened one of his notebooks as he started scribbling random information down about his new roommate. Sometimes glancing at the male, cause damn, he was interesting.