4.

Yoongi stared down at his phone, Jeongguk sitting beside him

Yoongi stared down at his phone, Jeongguk sitting beside him. Both males got close to each other, you could call them friends. "He still didn't text you?" Jeongguk asked.

Yoongi shook his head, sighing deeply as he let himself fall back onto the bed. He stared up at the ceiling, annoyed by the fact that Taehyung didn't text him.

Jeongguk laughed softly. "You hate him but you already stare 3 days long at your phone screen hoping he'll message you," Jeongguk said as he took Yoongi's phone out of his hands.

"Don't you have his number?" Jeongguk asked, searching for Taehyung's number in Yoongi's phone. Yoongi shook his head as he sat up, trying to grab his phone back.

Jeongguk laughed as he stood up, stepping a few steps back. "Oh, Yoonz what is this? A picture of Taehyung in his basketball outfit~" Jeongguk said.

Yoongi's eyes widened as he jumped off the bed and grabbed his phone back. He glared at Jeongguk and sat down onto the bed. He mouthed 'idiot', before turning off his phone.

Jeongguk smirked as he sat down in Yoongi's chair that was standing behind the desk. "Does Yoonz have a crush on Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked, smirking.

Yoongi shook his head as he puffed his cheeks out. Yoongi grabbed his notebook, 'He is hot but rude. Like a devil in an angels body', Yoongi wrote down. He handed Jeongguk the notebook.

Jeongguk hummed. "He is a hottie, I should agree on that. And he is also rich. Two in one"  Jeongguk said as he winked. Yoongi just rolled his eyes. "Monday he is back at school, I'll make sure that we become friends yoongay," Jeongguk said.

Yoongi glared at the male in front of him. "I love you too Yoongi but I should go back home before my mom starts to worry," Jeongguk said, getting off the chair. Yoongi nodded his head as he got off the chair as well.

He made his way downstairs, Jeongguk following him. "See you Monday" Yoongi mouthed and pulled Jeongguk in a hug. "Who expected mister 'I just walk away when a nice boy tried to treat my wounds' to become a cuddle bear," Jeongguk said and opened the door when Yoongi let go of the taller male.

"See you Monday Yoongi~"