11.

The bell rang--, Taehyung pushed his body up and slung his backpack over his shoulder

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The bell rang--, Taehyung pushed his body up and slung his backpack over his shoulder. He made his way out of the classroom, wanting to see Jeongguk as soon as possible. He pushed himself through the crowd of people.

Soon enough arriving into the school cafeteria where he spotted Jeongguk waiting for him. Taehyung smiled, making his way over to Jeongguk until his eyes noticed Yoongi sitting alone.

His chest hurting a bit at the sight, but he shook his head and made his way over to Jeongguk as he pecked the male's head before sitting down. "How was your lesson?", Taehyung asked.

"Interesting I can say", Jeongguk said with a chuckle, his finger pointing at Yoongi. "He sees this all as a game and still talks-", Jeongguk said. Taehyung just frowned as he glanced at Yoongi.

Taehyung rested his elbow onto the table, his head into his hand palm, as he looked at Jeongguk with a frown on his face. "Maybe you could tell me more about whatever is going on because I don't like it-", Taehyung said.

Jeongguk sighed, pulling his own hair a bit in frustration.  "Okay, listen up", Jeongguk said. "Yoongi has a crush on you, he told me it, but I also have a crush on you", Jeongguk said. "And that's it".

Taehyung frowned, his eyes glancing at the short, pale boy. "A crush on me, yoonie? Damn it. We just kissed so many times in front of his eyes. We should make it up to him ggukkie", Taehyung said.

"So first you beat him up and now want to make it up to you. I know you are antisocial, and he knows as well. We can just blame that on it, and we have a reason to keep the distance. Just tell him you are too afraid to hurt him since you are overprotective over me. It's all so simple", Jeongguk said.

Taehyung got up, his chair falling backward. "Never use my problems--, never ever use my problems to just fix your problems", Taehyung said as he gritted his teeth.

Yoongi at the same time watched the angry Taehyung got up, wondering where the two males talked about. He just continued eating his apple, while staring at Taehyung.

The whole cafeteria was silent at the moment, just staring at Taehyung who was standing. Everybody knew how Taehyung was-, everybody knew that he already beat up multiple people.

Yoongi slowly got up as well, as he slung his backpack over his shoulder. He slowly made his way up to the two, his eyes glancing down at Jeongguk before looking up at Taehyung. "Let's go outside before you hurt somebody", Yoongi said quietly.

Taehyung turned around, to look down at the petite boy. Slowly raising his fist before actually punching Yoongi in his stomach, who just let out a groan and fell backward. Taehyung's eyes glaring down at Yoongi before leaving the cafeteria.

Jeongguk slowly got up, also leaving the cafeteria. Leaving a speechless Yoongi alone. Yoongi glanced up once he saw a hand, noticing a male who was looking at him with a soft smile. "Are you going to lay there forever?", the male asked as a soft chuckle escaped through the male's lips.

Yoongi shook his head, taking the warm hand in his. The male pulled Yoongi up, before pulling the male with him to the table he was sitting at. "My name is Kim Namjoon", the male said softly. Yoongi just nodded his head, his eyes glancing at the empty table where Taehyung and Jeongguk used to sit.

antisocial || taegikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें