17.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, his hand grabbing Jeongguk's jawline, making Jeongguk look to him and also break the kiss

Taehyung rolled his eyes, his hand grabbing Jeongguk's jawline, making Jeongguk look to him and also break the kiss. Yoongi frowned, his eyes looking at the two males. He didn't want the kiss to stop yet.

"Let's go upstairs and watch a movie, okay?", Taehyung asked as he looked at Yoongi while holding Jeongguk's chin in his hand. Yoongi nodded his head as he got up.

Jeongguk slowly nodded his head as well as Taehyung let go of Jeongguk's chin. Jeongguk got off Taehyung's lap and took Yoongi's hand in his, warming the cold hand of the male up while pulling him upstairs.

Taehyung chuckled softly, his eyes glancing at the two cute males. He slowly got up and made his way into the kitchen to get some snacks for his two kittens.

Yoongi sat down onto the bed, his eyes glancing up at the clock. "Damn, it's late", he said quietly. Jeongguk nodded his head, smiling softly as he sat down next to the male. "I have to share Taehyung, but I also have to share you", Jeongguk said softly.

Yoongi chuckled. "First you are annoying the hell out of me and now you are complaining about sharing me", Yoongi said as he glanced up at Taehyung once he walked inside.

"Snacks for my two kittens~", Taehyung said as he placed a bowl filled with different kinds of snacks in the middle of the bed. Yoongi smiled, grabbing some snacks.

"I won't kiss somebody who ate snacks~", Taehyung said as he laughed softly and ate a snack himself. Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "I won't kiss you, you ate a snack as well", Jeongguk mumbled under his breath while nibbling onto one of the snacks.

Taehyung glanced at Yoongi, who was stuffing his mouth full. Jeongguk laughed softly while looking at the male as well. "What", Yoongi mumbled with his mouthful.

Taehyung laughed softly, just shaking his head. "It's nothing, it's nothing", He said softly as he grabbed the remote of the television. Yoongi just shrugged and laid down onto the bed onto his stomach, his eyes focused onto the television.

Jeongguk smiled, laying down next to Yoongi as he wrapped his arms gently around the male. Taehyung just played a Disney movie before actually laying down on the other side of Yoongi.

"Taebear~, what are we now?", Yoongi asked quietly. Taehyung glanced at Yoongi before looking at Jeongguk. "I don't know Yoonie, why don't you ask it Ggukk?", Taehyung whispered as he wrapped one of his fingers in Yoongi's hair.

Jeongguk glanced at the two males, biting onto his lip. "You two are my boyfriend's", Jeongguk said softly. Yoongi hummed, smiling softly. Happy to have a relationship with these two males.

"We should skip school tomorrow and do something together", Taehyung said, while playing with Yoongi's hair. Jeongguk nodded his head. "Yes, maybe a picnic", Jeongguk said softly.

Yoongi shook his head. "No, I would like to go shopping", Yoongi said. "As you wish our kitten", Taehyung said as he looked at the cute male. Jeongguk laughed softly as he placed a soft kiss onto Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi smiled at all the love he was receiving of the two males. "I'll spoil my two boyfriends", Taehyung whispered as Yoongi let out a hum and shut his eyes closed. Jeongguk smiled, glancing at Taehyung. "You already spoil us with your love", he said softly.

Taehyung laughed softly as he turned off the television, knowing they wouldn't watch the movie anyway. Yoongi cuddled up to Taehyung, just wanting to steal his warmth. Jeongguk wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist.

The two younger males made sure to keep the petite male warm in their embrace and spoil the male with love. Once Taehyung heard soft snores leaving Yoongi's mouth.

"Ggukkie~, are you still awake?", Taehyung asked softly. A soft hum could be heard. "Yes Tae, yes I am", Jeongguk said quietly, laying one of his hands onto Taehyung's hands.

"I could get you a few sleep pills~", Taehyung whispered. "No, having you and Yoongi is enough", he said. Taehyung smiled, nodding his head. "We are perfect together", he said softly.

Jeongguk nodded his head, his hand squeezing Taehyung's hand a bit. "We should spoil Yoongi tomorrow, show him that we really love him", Jeongguk said.

"Alright~, tomorrow is Yoonie day", Taehyung said softly as he shut his eyes closed. "Good night Ggukkie", Taehyung said before dozing off.