Bathroom

(this story contain sexual activity)

Hermione pulled Daisy away.

- So tell me everything - Hermione said.

- What do you want to know?

Hermione smiled, it looked that she already had the questions ready.

- First of all , how are you feeling?

"God I'm done with this question" Daisy though. Everyone was so worried about her.

- Good.

- Okay let me think of one question. - Hermione said while taking a tiny piece of paper from her pocket.

- Did you did it? With Malfoy..?

- Oh my God Hermione - she said laughing - no...not yet.

Hermione made a weird look but she kept asking questions. "Did he ever cried infront of you?" "Did you ever slept in the same bed with him?" "Do you really love him that much?", she asked so many questions.

- Mione!I understand that you have a lot of questions and I will answer them...just not today. - Daisy said.

- Wh..Why?

- I have a class!

- Oh sorry go go.

Daisy ran to the class. It was Muggle Studies, she love this class. For the first time she wasn't thinking about Draco, "Today I have Quidditch practice" she though. She was infront of the classroom door.

- Hey beautiful - Draco said while hugging her from behind - after class...me, you...bathroom.

Daisy smirked. She didn't answer him. He opened the door for her and both entered the classroom. They sat at different tables.

DRACO'S POV

She has no idea of what it's gonna happen in that bathroom

She looks so innocent

Smiling

But she's the complete opposite

Her smile is just perfect

And that lip bite

God

Stop looking at her!

I can't control it

Stop Draco!

DAISY'S POV

I freaking love this class it's so interesting

I know that Draco is looking at me

I can feel his eyes looking up and down

They're burning me

Let me just tease him a bit

With a lip bite

BACK TO THE STORY

Daisy was laughing along with Betty , brunette Ravenclaw girl and Francis, Slytherin red hair boy, they were sharing tables. Draco was jeaulous of Francis, he never liked him that much.