Property

(This story contains detailed sexual activity)

Draco's hands started traveling her body while kissing her. His hand traveled from her cheek to her neck and slowly to her waist. 

- Go get a room! - Hermione shouted. - C'mon guys let's go.

The Golden Trio left them. They didn't stop the making-out session. Luckily no one was around them. Draco let his hand fall, slowly, and stopped at her legs. He picked her up and started walking towards the common room.

- Carrying you used to be easier when you weren't pregnant. - he said smiling.

- Shut up. - she replied laughing.

He put her on the floor and opened the common room door. Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, and Francis were sitting on the couches. Draco looked at Daisy and she smiled. They walked inside.

- Hey. - Draco said. - Code Red. - he said to Crabbe and Goyle.

They got up and started telling Pansy and Francis to leave the common room while Draco and Daisy went upstairs to their dorm. Daisy stopped at the door.

- You have a code for sex? - she asked trying not to laugh.

-  No, I have a code for people to leave the room.

- Because you're about to have sex.

- Are you going to enter the dorm or not?

Daisy smiled and turned around to open the door. Draco got super close to her and placed his hands on her waist. She opened the door and he immediately started pushing her inside the dorm. She sat on the bed while he locked the door.

- Colloportus...Muffliato. - he whispered.

He slowly turned around.

- Princess?

- Yes?

- Do you want me?

- Mhm yes.

- Tell me you want me.

- I want you, now. 

He started walking to her while taking his tie off. Daisy got up and took her top off, she held out her hands giving him a chance to tie her. He smiled while wrapping his green soft tie around her wrists. He threw her onto the bed and got on his knees. She placed her arms above her head. Draco started kissing her inner thighs making her moan softly.

- This is my property. - he said kissing her legs. - My property.

Draco took her skirt off. Daisy was only wearing her black lace panties. The dorm was too silent, the only noise they could hear were the birds outside. Draco started biting, softly, her underwear making her shiver. Daisy tried to peek to see what he was doing but he immediately slapped her leg.

- Why are you peeking, love? Don't you trust me? - he asked getting up.

She nodded her head yes but Draco wanted an answer.

- Do you trust me? - he asked aggressively while laying above her.

- Yes.

- Good. - he said getting away from her.

She tried to sit on the bed but he pushed her again. Draco took her underwear off, leaving her completely exposed. He could tell she was begging for more. He leaned above her and started kissing her neck. Hickeys, hickeys, hickeys. He slowly started going down, to her breasts. He licked and bit both of her nipples making her beg even more. He kissed her belly.

- Hello baby. - he whispered. - Mommy and daddy are having some fun. - he said looking at her.

They made eye contact for a hot second before he went down. He held her legs wide open while kissing around her lips. He locked eyes with her while licking both of his two fingers. He slowly inserted his ring and middle finger in her vagina. She started feeling his cold rings hitting her skin as he got faster. He started teasing her clit with his tongue while watching her burn in pleasure. After a while, Draco got up without taking his hand off her. He had one knee on the bed and started moving his arm faster, making his fingers move faster. The dorm was not silent, it was filled with her moans and the only thing they couldn't hear were the birds outside.

- Holy shit. - her trembling voice moaned.

 He started feeling her sticky cum on his fingers. Her legs started shaking and her back was arched. She closed her legs to make him stop but that only made him go faster. He opened her legs using his other hand.

- Draco, please. - she moaned.

He took his finger off her and laid above her. He forced his two fingers on her mouth, making her taste her own cum. He took his wet fingers off her mouth and grabbed her neck.

- The party is about to start. - he whispered.

He got up and started opening the zipper on his pants. Daisy lifted her head to see what he was doing. She smiled and let her head fall on the bed. She started feeling Draco's cold hands traveling her trembling legs. He pulled her by the legs and with one of his hands he held her legs wide open. With his other hand, he rubbed his dick on her clit and slowly forced it on her.

- You're so wet. - he whispered underneath his breath.

He rolled his eyes. She moaned as he hit her G-Spot.

- I can't. Fuck! - she moaned.

Draco started moving his hips faster and faster. He could feel her cum hitting the tip of his dick. He opened her legs. All the wetness made him go faster. She tried to close her legs but he didn't let her. He rubbed her clit with his thumb making her wetter. He could feel her vagina burning.

- Shit. - he groaned as he came.

She rolled her eyes while feeling his cum filling her. He took his dick out of her and cum started dripping from her. Draco closed his pants and untied her. He threw the tie on the floor and laid beside her.

- Wow. - he whispered.

She looked at him, her cheeks were red. 

- Fucking wow. - she replied whispering.

- Double fucking wow. - he said.

- Just wow.

She laid her head on his chest and placed her leg above his legs. He placed her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. She looked up at him and kissed the corner of his mouth. Her pregnant belly was hitting the side of his abs, he could feel the baby.

- I think we woke up the baby. - he said smiling.

- You woke up the baby.

- You're right, this big ass penis woke up our baby but your loud as fuck moans also woke him up.

- Okay let's forget this. - she said sitting on the bed. - Besides don't you have Quidditch practice?

- But I love cuddling with you after sex. - he said.

- Go to the practice, we need to win the next game.

- Okay, but please be careful and try not to be alone. - he said sitting on the bed too.

- Don't worry, I'll be fine.

*to be continued*

(Why did I say detailed? You probably didn't ask why, but I'm answering anyway :) I had some help writing this chapter and the person who helped me thought this chapter has too much detail and we both decided to put "Detailed", you might not think it's detailed, I personally don't think it's very detailed, but there are some people who get disgusted with it and I'm tired of people hating my job, so please don't hate it. Sorry if I wrote something wrong. Stay safe. I love you)