Drunk

Draco drank a bit of water and looked at her like he was about to rip her clothes off and lay her on the table. 

- Don't tell me you can't control yourself. - Daisy said smirking.

The twins were dying of laughter. Molly hit Fred with the newspaper making him stop laughing. Hermione was looking at that whit that look, the one to make her stop. Daisy laughed softly.

- Inside jokes, Molly. - Daisy said. - Sorry, please let's keep eating.

Daisy looked at her plate and laughed.

- I'm sorry! Please ignore me. - she said.

They all started eating, again, and she was trying not to laugh. Draco nodded his head embarrassed and smiled. Hermione looked at Fred who was trying not to laugh too. 

*after dinner*

Arthur was helping Molly cleaning the dishes and the kids were playing cards in the living room. Daisy was sitting on Draco's lap and she was winning.

- You have to admit...I'm a great card player. - Daisy said.

- No because I have a superior card! - George said placing the card above hers.

- You call that a superior card? Take this! - she said placing the card above his.

- What!? - George shouted. - But how!?

It was Daisy against Hermione. Hermione was winning for one point. 

- I'm sorry Mione. - she said throwing a card on the table. - I won again!

She was dancing. Draco grabbed her waist.

- I know you're happy...but stop moving! - he whispered.

She looked back at him.

- Sorry. - she replied laughing.

She turned back to the game and it was Fred against her.

- Ready Fred?

- I was born ready.

She won, again. Everyone wanted to know how the hell was she winning. Arthur and Molly came in.

- Kids we're going upstairs to our room, don't make too much noise. -Arthur said. leaving them.

They waited until they heard their bedroom door closing upstairs.

- The party starts! - the twins said getting beers from the freezer.

- Guys, I can't drink. - Daisy mentioned. - And I really don't want to take care of all of you.

- We're just having some fun. - Draco said grabbing a beer from Fred's hand.

Everyone started drinking except Daisy. She crossed her arms and looked at Hermione.

- Really Mione?

- It's just a beer!

It was not just a beer. Was more like 12 beers for her and 15 beers for the boys. They don't usually drink that much so they got drunk easily. Hermione's hair was a complete mess, the twins were laying on the floor with beers around them and Daisy was making out with Draco.

- Hey Malfoy! - George said lifting his head. - Go upstairs and fuck her.

Hermione started laughing.