"Boyfriend"

They were about to enter the Great Hall. They were laughing. They passed Ron and some boy.

- You know I think she had sex with Blaise and then said that she was raped. She's such a slut. - the boy said but Draco and Ron didn't liked it.

- Don't say that! - Ron yelled.

When Daisy notice there was  a ton of people seeing what was happening.

Draco was about to beat him up. 12 people! 12 PEOPLE had to hold Draco before he kills him. " I started dating Draco just a few days ago..." Daisy though.

GEORGE'S POV

Me and Fred are laughind so damn much

That last prank was hilarious haha

Damn what's going on

WAIT A MINUTE 

IS THAT RON?

He always screams like a little girl but why is he so angry

Wow Draco is about to beat someone

Damn it let me grab Draco's arm before he kills him

What did he did? What did Daisy did?

BACK TO THE STORY

Draco was furious. Everyone was screaming and the boy was trying to run away.

- SILENCE! - Dumbledore yelled.

Everyone looked at Dumbledore and left immediatly. Daisy got super scared "What if Draco get's detention" "What if..." she couldn't stop thinking about what could happen. "This is all my fault".

- All of you go expect Ms.Roads.

"Oh God" she thought. She was shaking.

- And Mr.Malfoy.

Okay it was better with him there to protect her.

- Ms.Roads the Ministry decided not to accused Blaise.

- WHAT? He rapped her! - Draco screamed.

- Draco please. It's okay professor Dumbledore thank you.

Daisy grabbed Draco's wrist and both of  them went to have dinner. She was shaking of fear. She was scared of Blaise and what Draco would do to him. "Everything is going to be fine".

They both sat next to each other and Draco placed his hand on her thigh. He could feel her shaking and he looked at her.

- Are you okay?

- Yes...- she said almost crying.

Draco kissed her cheek and whispered:

- Don't worry I will never leave you alone again.