Dancing

After that question, everyone stayed quiet for some odd reason. The twins were looking at Harry with dead written in their eyes.

- I think I'm gonna help Molly with the lunch. - Daisy said getting.

- Yeah me too. - Hermione said.

Daisy and Hermione pulled Ginny with them. When they left they started hearing the twins and Ron arguing with Harry. They could also hear Draco trying to stop the argument. Molly was making lunch. It was around 11 am. The girls started helping Molly. Hermione was doing the salad, Ginny was doing helping Molly with the meat, and Daisy was doing the dessert. Arthur got home and heard the boys arguing.

- Leave them. - Molly said to Arthur.

Arthur went upstairs. After a while, Draco showed up in the kitchen. He looked up and down while Daisy was doing the dessert. He grabbed a chair and sat looking at her. She could feel his eyes on her, so she decided to tease him. She was doing vanilla ice cream and decided to lick the spoon. The white ice cream dripped from her mouth. She leaned down to clean the ice cream from the floor while Draco looked at her ass. She got up and looked at Draco.

- A staring problem, Mr.Malfoy? - Daisy teased.

- It's your fault, Mrs.Malfoy. - he replied.

Molly, Ginny, and Hermione looked at Draco.

- What...? - he asked.

- Mrs.Malfoy? - Molly asked.

- Yes, Daisy Malfoy, it's a good name. - Draco replied.

Daisy blushed. He walked to her and pulled her by the waist while making eye contact with her.

- Daisy Roads Malfoy. - he said smiling.

The twins, Harry and Ron stopped arguing and started watching Draco and Daisy. Ginny grabbed the radio and turned it on. Draco pulled Daisy out of the kitchen and started dancing around with her. She was laughing. Hermione pulled Ron and started dancing with him while Ginny danced with Harry. The twins were also dancing but not together. Arthur showed up from upstairs and walked to Molly.

- What is going on? - he asked whispering.

Molly smiled.

- Look at how happy they are. - Molly said pointing at Draco and Daisy.

They were making eye contact and smiling. For Daisy, it was like paradise, just her and Draco. Draco had one hand on her waist and the other hand was holding one of her hands. He pulled her close to him and gave her a soft kiss. She smiled.

- I love you. - he whispered.

She kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her and lift her from the floor, just a little bit. Everyone was looking at them. Draco slowly put her on the floor again and at that exact moment, the oven made a "ding" noise.

- Lunch is ready! - Molly said.

Everyone sat at the table while Molly and Ginny placed the food on the table. Daisy sat next to Draco. They were holding hands under the table while waiting for the food. His cold hand made her shiver a bit.

*after lunch*

Arthur had to take Ginny, Harry, and Ron back to Hogwarts and Molly went with them. The twins, Draco, Hermione, and Daisy were alone in the house. They were in the living, Hermione was reading, the twins and Draco were talking and Daisy was trying to take a nap. She had her head laid on Draco's legs while he had his hand on her belly.

- No you don't understand. - Fred was saying.

- Can you please let me sleep!? - Daisy shouted.

Draco laughed a bit. Daisy closed her eyes again.

*after 30 minutes*

Daisy opened her eyes and she was alone. She went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water when she heard a noise coming from upstairs. She went upstairs, no one was in the first 2 rooms. She heard a noise coming from the last room. She knocked at the door and opened it. She saw a random girl riding Draco.

- What the fuck?

Draco looked at the side.

- Daisy! - he shouted pushing the girl away.

- So what you said earlier didn't mean anything!?

- Listen to me. - he said.

- No!

- Please.

- I don't wanna hear you!

Draco slapped her. Daisy started crying. She fell on her knees while Draco was laughing at her. His laugh was getting louder and louder and suddenly...

- Daisy! - she heard.

It was Draco. He was shaking her.

- Wake up!

She opened her eyes and saw Draco's face super close to hers. She felt tears rolling down her face and she was shaking. She sat on the couch and looked around she saw the twins and Hermione. She looked at Draco.

- It was just a dream.

He could see the fear and panic in her eyes. He gave her a kiss.

- I'm here okay?

She cleaned the tears.

- What were you dreaming of? - Hermione asked.

She looked at Draco.

- That some random girl was riding Draco and that he slapped me.

The twins held their laughs back while Draco was looking at her. He started laughing.

- It's not funny! - she said punching his shoulder.

She got up and crossed her arms, waiting for him to stop laughing. He didn't stop so she walked away. Draco got up and went after her. She was in the kitchen when he pulled her by the wrist. Her face hit his chest. He placed one of his hands on her cheek and brought her face up to his. He gave her a small kiss.

- You're the only girl that rides me...- he whispered smiling.

She nodded her head and laughed. He wrapped his arms around her and lift her from the floor. He spun her while hugging her. He put her down and she held his hand and started going upstairs.

- Daisy I left my want on the couch. - he whispered. - We can't make noise!

She turned around.

- If you fuck me like a whore then I'll make noise. - she said.

Draco's eyes almost popped out.

- I never heard you say that before.

- Hormones.

At this point, Daisy was using the hormones as an excuse for everything, even sex. Draco smiled and they kept their way to their room.

*to be continued*