Orange juice

(This story contain sexual activity)

*the next morning*

Draco woke up and saw Pomfrey leaving. Before she closed the door she noticed that he was awake.

- She's fine Mr.Malfoy, let her rest. - Pomfrey said closing the big wood door.

Draco pulled her closer and kissed her neck. She smiled while sleeping. He had his hand on her belly. It was around 9 am, but their class was at 2 pm. Draco couldn't sleep anymore so he got up and, quietly, went to the Great Hall to prepare her some breakfast. On his way to the Great Hall, he found her friends.

- How is she? - Ginny asked.

- She's fine, I'm just going to prepare her some breakfast. - Draco replied.

 They smiled and walked away. Draco kept his way to the Great Hall. When he got there, Dumbledore was giving his morning speech. He grabbed a board and put a glass of orange juice, a toast, and an apple. He left the Great Hall and went back to the Hospital Wing. He pushed the door with his foot and that woke her up. She turned around to the door, still in the bed, and smiled. He walked to her and placed the board on the nightstand.

- Thank you, love. - she said giving him a kiss.

He sat on the bed and so did she. She handed him the apple.

- You need to eat too. - she said.

- I brought that for you. - he replied.

- And now I'm giving it to you. - she said smiling. - Eat!

He grabbed the apple from her hand and ate a piece of it. She started eating the toast. Draco looked at her and laughed.

- What? Do I have something on my face? - she asked.

- Yes.

- What? Where?

- Right here...- he said giving her a kiss.

Someone opened the door. It was Hermione, Oliver and the twins. Daisy stopped the kiss and looked at them

- Are we interrupting something? - Hermione asked.

- Not at all! - Daisy said.

- We just wanted to check up on you. - George mentioned.

Daisy was only wearing Draco's sweatshirt. He covered her legs with a blanket and sat behind her in the bed. She was laying on her back, against his chest. Hermione and the others walked close to Daisy and Draco.

- How are you feeling? - Fred asked.

- I'm fine.

Draco's hands were on her stomach and she started feeling his hands moving down. She shivered a bit.

- Shh...- Draco whispered in her ear. 

He inserted his hand under her underwear. She slowly opened her legs without her friends notice. Daisy kept talking with them while Draco was having fun teasing her. He was trying to be discrete. Daisy bit her lower lip and rolled her eyes.

-  Dai are you okay?

- Yeah...- her trembling voice replied.

They kept talking and talking.

- So no morning sickness?

- Sometimes.

They weren't leaving and Daisy wanted to move.