"Completely fine"

(This story contains sexual activity)

Daisy started getting dressed. After a while, Draco came in. His bottom was wrapped in a towel. She was only wearing a shirt and her underwear. She looked at his abs and his v-line.

- Colloportus. Muffliato. - he said. - Go ahead argue with me.

- You little piece of...ugh I don't understand you anymore! You're in the mood then you're not, you want to protect me but then you're terrified of me.

- Keep going.

- And I know I have a fucking bruise on my back because of the stupid spell they were using but you don't have to remind me of it!

Draco started walking towards her.

- And then it's the baby! The hormones and the mood swings! And the morning sickness and you know what!? I'm getting tired of this routine.

He grabbed her waist.

- Shh...- he whispered.

He placed his hand on her cheek and kissed her. He slowly took her shirt off and she took his towel. He pushed her onto the bed behind her and got on his knees. She lifted her head to see what he was doing. He took her panties with his mouth. He laughed after taking her underwear from his mouth. He got up, spread her legs, and laid above her. He was supporting his body with his forearms while forcing his cock on her. Their foreheads were touching and their breaths were getting mixed. He let his head fall next to hers. She could hear his soft moans on her ear which made her hornier.

- Fuck fuck fuck. - she moaned in his ear.

He started kissing her neck, leaving hickeys on it. She scratched his back but before anything, she turned him over and sat on him. Her hands were on his chest and he was resting his hands on her hips. She, slowly, started moving while he followed her movements. She started going up and down and slowly leaned above him. He grabbed her ass while he rolled his eyes. Their cums were mixing. He started rubbing her clit with his thumb. She got faster and then slowed down. She laid beside him.

- Fuck that was good. - she said between heavy breaths.

- That was fucking good...

He looked and her and she looked at him. Her cheeks were blushed and she had hickeys in her neck. They stayed there looking at each other for a couple of minutes. She got up and started getting dressed. Draco sat on the bed looking at her. She was looking at the mirror.

- Do you think my belly is bigger? - she asked.

He got up and wrapped his arms around her belly. He had his head resting on her shoulder.

- I think our baby is getting bigger. - he whispered smiling.

She smiled.

- One month and one week. - she said.

- Soon will be two months.

She moved away from him and handed him some clothes. She finished dressing and so did he. He removed the spells and she went downstairs. It was around 7 pm. Arthur was already home and Molly was doing the dinner. The rest of the people were in the living room. Daisy sat next to Hermione.

- You good? - Fred asked.

- I'm completely fine.

- Where's Draco? - Harry asked.

- He'll be here in a minute.

Hermione looked at Daisy and saw the hickeys. Hermione rolled her eyes which called George's attention. He looked to Daisy's neck and started laughing. Fred looked at him and Gorge pointed at Daisy's neck. Suddenly, everyone in the living room knew she had hickeys. Draco came into the living room.

- Why is everyone laughing...? - he asked sitting next to Daisy.

- My hickeys...

- Ohh...

Arthur came into the living room.

- Dinner is ready! - he said.

Daisy and Draco got up, immediately and went to the dining room. Daisy sat on a chair and Draco sat in front of her. Molly started placing the food on the table while the rest sat on the table to eat.

*after dinner*

They were all talking and laughing. Draco was looking at Daisy while she was laughing. Her smile was melting his heart.

- Mom did Daisy already told you the baby-names they thought? - George asked Molly.

- Tell me. - Molly said.

Daisy looked at Draco.

- You tell them, Draco. - she said.

- Scorpius for a boy and Skylar for a girl. - he said looking at Daisy.

Molly smiled.

- Those are good names.

Draco smiled. Molly looked at Arthur and looked back at Draco.

- Draco, dear. - Molly said. - She's fine.

- I know. - he said looking at Molly. - I'm just looking at her smile.

Daisy blushed and looked at Draco.

- If she's happy I'm happy. - he said making eye contact with Daisy.

Daisy got up and took her plate to the kitchen. Hermione went after her. Daisy was drinking a glass of water.

- Are you okay? - Hermione asked.

- I'm just feeling a bit sick, I think I ate too much. - Daisy said laughing softly.

Daisy walked away but her legs got weak. Hermione caught her.

- I need some help in here! - Hermione shouted.

Draco was the first showing in the kitchen.

- What happened? - he asked.

- I don't know she was feeling sick.

- I'm fine guys. - she said standing up.

She was not. As soon as she started waking she fell and Draco caught her.

- Draco take me to the sink.

- What?

- Take me close to the sink!

He got close to the sink and she opened the water and leaned in the sink. She started vomiting. Hermione turned around and Draco held her hair. Molly came into the kitchen and the scenario was not the best. After a while, she stopped vomiting and turned around.

- Sorry Molly, the sink...it's a bit dirty. - Daisy said.

- It's okay, sweetheart. - Molly replied handing her a piece of paper.

Daisy cleaned her mouth and grabbed Draco's arm. He looked at her.

- C'mon, I'll put you in bed okay?

- Yes, please.

It was around 9 pm. Draco helped her going upstairs. He opened the bedroom door and sat her on the bed. He grabbed one of his sweatshirts, that Ginny brought, and helped her get dressed. He took her shirt off and gave her his sweatshirt. He took her shoes, socks, and skirt off. She laid on the bed and he covered her with a blanket. Before he left he kissed her forehead.

- I love you...- he whispered.

She smiled.

- I love you, Draco.

*to be continued*