Article

Daisy got up and grabbed her clothes from the floor. Draco sat on the bed and put on a shirt, he also removed the spells. He kissed her, grabbed his Quidditch bag, and left the dorm. Daisy stayed in the dorm cleaning the mess. Clothes everywhere and the bed was a complete mess. When she finished cleaning she left the room. No one was in the common room which was odd but since Draco made everyone leave she didn't care much. She walked outside and went looking for her friends. They were in the library, studying for some tests.

- Hey there friends. - Daisy said smiling.

- You look happy, what happened? - Hermione asked.

- Nothing, nothing. - she replied.

- Draco totally fucked her hard. - George said.

Daisy smacked George's head with a book.

- Shut your mouth.

Hermione wasn't dumb, she saw the hickeys but she didn't say anything.

- Mhm...Where's Draco? - Harry asked trying to start a conversation. 

- Quidditch practice.

- The game it's tomorrow, this is the first time he's actually practicing after more than a month, you think he'll be ready? - Ginny asked.

- Yeah, he was born ready don't worry.

An awkward silence filled the library. Daisy coughed.

- I'm going to read a book outside. - she said as an excuse to leave.

She went outside but her head started hurting.

- My head hurts. - she murmured.

An idea popped into her mind. She walked inside the library again and went to the "Dark Magic" section. She started reading everything about it. She read about her father and the "impressive" things he did. She found an article about her.

"The lost daughter of You Know Who:"

The baby girl was just born, her mother was killed shortly after she was born. Her mother's identity is unknown, but a lot of people believe it was a muggle or a half-blood, and that's why she was killed. The baby, named Daisy, was left at the Wizards Hospital after a visit from her father. He was seen in the baby's room with Death Eaters walking around the Hospital to protect both the baby and the Dark Lord. Workers told us they heard the Dark Lord whispering some kind of spell, some people believe that the Dark Lord put Dark Magic on the little girl, but no one knows. Keep reading this article to find out about..."

- What the fuck. - Daisy whispered while reading the rest of the article. - He was there? He knows about me?

- Who? - Ron asked showing up behind her.

She jumped and closed the journal.

- No one!

- What do you mean by no one? I heard you! What are you reading?

- Ronald this is none of your business! - Daisy shouted.

He took a step back.

- Okay, sorry. - he said walking away.

Daisy kept reading the article but nothing else was important. She got up and placed the books and journals on the shelves and left the library. She walked outside to the garden.

- He was fucking there and he left me. He had an opportunity to take me and he left me. - she murmured. - Maybe he was trying to protect me? But he killed my mother. No, Daisy, he doesn't love you.