"Break up"

Daisy fell asleep again. Draco was in the bed next to her. Madam Pomfrey wanted to make sure that Draco's nose and mouth bleed would stop. Daisy just had some bruises on her body.

DRACO'S POV

I can't keep making promises that I will break

This is my fault

I left her

I wasn't there for her

I'm going to break up with her

But that will break her more

No

This is it

I'm breaking up with her

BACK TO THE STORY

Madam Pomfrey came in and told Draco that he could leave. He left a note to Daisy and kissed her forhead. He left...crying. Hermione was outside and saw him.

- Hey Malfoy! - she said running to him - what's wrong?

- I'm going to break up with her...I can't...can you tell her that I love her but we can't be together. -Draco said leaving.

- Wait!

Hermione entered the Hospital Wing. Daisy was waking up. Hermione was nervous and sad.

- Draco...- Daisy said.

Hermione's eyes were full with tears. She started to cry.

- Daisy...he left.

- What?

- He told me to...he said that he love you but you couldn't be together.

Daisy stopped. She didn't know how to react.

- I'm sorry...Let's go have breakfast. - Hermione said trying to help her.

Hermione helped Daisy and both go to the Great Hall.

They entered the Great Hall and Daisy found Draco's eyes immediately. She started crying and she ran away. Daisy always run away when something bad happened or is about to happen. Hermione, Ron and Harry ran after her. And Draco? Well he tried to ignore her but he couldn't stop thinking if she was safe or not. They found Daisy outside with Hagrid. He was a little confused. When the Golden Trio got there Hagrid asked:

- What happened?

The three looked at eachother.

- Long story. - they said at the same time.

They hugged her and Ron even gave her some candys. She started to feel better.

- All right then! Go eat some breakfast it will help. - Hagrid said.

*They go to the Great Hall*

She sat in the Gryffindor table. She ate some waffles. Ron...Well he ate everything! Hermione ate some fruit and Harry didn't had breakfast. She was nervous. Her next class...she usually sits next to Draco.

- Hi Daisy! - Neville said.

- Hey Neville.

- I saw you crying...are you okay?

- Yeah I am.

- Great! I'm glad to hear that. - he said.

Daisy is really friendly. She has a lot of friends in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. She's not a bad person she just have a brilliant mind and that's one of the reasons she was sorted in Slytherin and she's really ambitious.

- You know - Daisy said - this shit with Draco was to fast, this would never work.

They didn't answer her.

- Humm...Daisy...he's behind you. - Hermione said.

- Shit.

Draco left the Great Hall with tears in his eyes.

- I don't care. - Daisy said holding back her tears.

Deep down Daisy knew that she hurted him and she loved him. Draco...he was completly broken after hear what she said. She was the only person that could make him smile and now she's the reason he's crying.

After breakfast Daisy went to her class, Draco was already there. She entered the class and sat next to him.

- Hey... - Draco said. Daisy didn't answered.

*after class*

Professor Dumbledore was outside waiting for someone. He started talking with Draco.

- Mr.Malfoy I heard what happened with you and Ms.Roads.

- This people just gossip...- he whispered - She's getting hurt because of me!

Daisy heard the conversation.

- You know, Mr.Malfoy, love can be hard to understand and difficult to express, you can protect her.

*to be continued*