Truth or Dare

(This story contain sexual activity)

Arthur had left for work. It was just Molly and the kids. The twins, Harry and Ron were already awake and were eating breakfast.

*After breakfast*

It was around 10 am. Daisy was helping Molly cleaning the kitchen. Draco was leaned against a wall looking at her. He was smiling. Daisy looked over her shoulder and saw him looking at her. Molly also noticed Draco looking at her. Daisy finished the dishes and walked to Draco.

- Stop looking at me, please. - Daisy whispered.

- I can't.

Daisy rolled her eyes. He grabbed her by the neck, right in front of everyone.

- Don't roll your eyes at me. - he said pinning her against the wall.

He let her go. Everyone had their mouths open. She had her hands on his chest.

- There are people around us. - she said.

- I don't care. - he whispered.

Daisy bit her lip and walked away. She went to the living room, alone. Draco went after her.

- Is she okay? - Molly asked Hermione.

- Yeah, don't worry.

Draco sat on the couch before her and pulled by the arms. She sat on his lap and started kissing him. His hands were resting on her hips. They were smiling while kissing. She stopped the kiss.

- You are a really good kisser. - she said laughing.

- Is that so? - he said kissing her again.

She had her hands on his cold cheeks. After a while, Hermione came into the living room to see what they were doing.

- Guys! - Hermione shouted.

Daisy stopped the kiss and Draco looked at Hermione.

- Go made out with Ron and leave us alone. - Draco said.

Daisy held her laughs. Hermione crossed her arms. Draco turned to Daisy again and gave her a little kiss. The little kiss, slowly, became a make-out session.

- Ugh! - Hermione's frustrated voice murmured. 

As soon as Hermione left, Daisy started laughing. She stopped the kiss, only their foreheads were touching. She sat next to him with her legs resting on his legs. He started massaging her legs. She was still using his sweat with shorts. She laid her head on a pillow while looking at his hands.

- What do we have here...? - he whispered with his hand close to her pussy.

He moved the shorts to the side while she opened her legs, slowly. She realized what he was about to do.

- Draco, no we can't do this here. - she said.

He ignored her. He, then, moved her underwear to the side and started rubbing her clit. Her head fell back. She was biting her lip. He got up, checked if someone was coming. Everyone was in the kitchen talking. He pulled her by the waist and sat her straight. He got on his knees and with one hand held her shorts and underwear to the side. He licked his two other fingers and inserted them inside of her. She grabbed a pillow to cover her moans. With his fingers inside of her, he started teasing her clit with his tongue. She started shaking.

- Fuck...- she whispered moaning.

His fingers were getting wet from her cum which made it faster. They started hearing someone walking to the living room. He immediately sat on the couch, next to her, and she covered her trembling legs with the pillow. It was Molly.

- What are you guys doing here? Everyone is in the kitchen.

- We know...- Daisy started saying. - We were just...mhm...we were...

-We were having a private talk. - Draco interrupted. - About last night.

- Oh I see, sorry to interrupt. - Molly said leaving.

Daisy looked at Draco in relief. Her legs were shaking and Draco's fingers had white liquid from her cum. She grabbed his hand and licked his two fingers. He cleaned the corner of her mouth with his thumb while making eye contact.

- That was close. - she said.

- Yeah.

Daisy got up and her legs started shaking even more. She looked at Draco who was laughing. She started walking to the kitchen. Draco was walking behind her. Everyone in the kitchen turned their heads to them. The twins started laughing, Ginny had her mouth open, Ron and Harry looked at each other and Hermione crossed her arms. Molly didn't understand what was happening.

- Hey guys...- Daisy said. - Wanna go play some cards...?

- Oh yeah! - George replied laughing.

Daisy's legs gave up on her she almost fell but Draco caught her by the waist. The twins started clapping and laughing. 

- Dear are you okay? - Molly asked Daisy.

- Yes, I'm fine.

Harry, Ron, the twins, Ginny and Hermione got up and went to the living room. Draco carried Daisy to the living room. He sat on the couch and sat next to her.

- Let's play truth or dare! - Ginny suggested.

Everyone knew that Ginny loved truth or dare, and she was AMAZING giving dares. It's her favorite game.

- Hermione, truth or dare? - Ginny asked.

- Truth!

- Is it true that you have a crush on...Fred?

- What!? No! - Hermione shouted. - Daisy truth or dare?

Daisy smiled.

- Dare.

- I dare you to kiss Fred.

Daisy looked at Draco.

- She's not kissing him. - he said.

- It's just a kiss. - Fred said.

Daisy made puppy eyes.

- Ugh fine. - Draco murmured.

Daisy got up but her legs made her fall on the couch again. Fred got up and walked to her. He grabbed her by the neck and kissed her passionately. Draco crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows while looking at them. He was furious.

- Okay stop. - Draco said.

Daisy pushed Fred away.

- Harry truth or dare? - Daisy asked.

- Truth.

- Is it true you slept with Ginny? - she asked smiling.

Harry's eyes grew wide while looking at Ginny.

- Yes...

- What!? - the twins and Ron asked at the same time.

Ginny seemed embarrassed. Draco was holding his laughs while Daisy covered her mouth to hide her smile.

*to be continued*

(Btw I'm sure I don't usually say what day it is in this story, it's January 29 friday, idk if you wanted to know haha. Sorry if I wrote something wrong. Stay safe. Love you)