Normal Morning

Daisy kept hugging Draco while he was freaking out in the inside. He coudn't show any emotion or she could cry even more. She woud probably be one of the firsts girls pregnant in Hogwarts. But Draco was the father which changes everything. People will think she just want his money or think she's a whore. Some students can be really cruel. She had tones of friends in different houses that can help. She wasn't planing to tell everyone until she actually knows.

-  Come on Daisy calm down. - Ron said.

Draco looked at her and and gave her a kiss.

- Just breath for me okay? - Draco said holding her jaw in his cold hand.

She started getting better. Draco took her to their dorm and the Golden Trio told Dumbledore that Daisy was felling sick. Obviously Dumbledore knew what was happening but didn't said anything just winked at them and we all know what that means. 

*in their dorm*

Draco undressed her  and gave her a bath. She was shaking but she looked normal.

- This is great. - she said ironically.

- What?

Draco was helping her getting dressed.

- Imagine the headlines in the Daily Prophet "Tom Ridlle's daughter is pregnant with Draco Malfoy's baby" or "You know who daughter is pregnant with Draco's baby".

-Don't think about that darling.

She laughed.

- I'm pretty sure tomorrow you're leaving the school.

He immediately looked at her eyes and grabbed her face.

- I am not leaving you! Never!

He slowly laid her down and she grabbed his tie..pulling him close to her. The kiss became a make out session. She rolled him over to the bed and sat on him. His hands were on her hips and made her shiver a bit.

- Love...you sure? - Draco asked.

She leaned down to a kiss and whispered.

- Yes.

He started tickling her. Loud laughs came out of her mouth. She jumped out of bed and hide in the fogged bathroom. Draco got close to the door and said "Alohamora" and as soon as the door opened he lift her up and sat her on the sink. His hands were on her waist and their eyes were connected. His mint breath was hitting her lips. Someone opened the door.

- Hey Daisy professor Dumbledore wants to see you - Susan said bursting in.

- Yes give me a sec. - Daisy shouted from the bathroom without breaking the eye contact.

They started laughing.

- We really don't have any privacy - he said holding her waist.

She laughed.

- Okay Dumbledore wants to talk with me, be right back. - she said leaving him.

Dumbledore was waiting for her at the Slytherin common room door. He looked strangely happy. No one was around them...which was weird.

- Professor Dumbledore, did you called me?

- Ah Ms.Roads yes...- he replied.

- What is it?

- Oh I hope I didn't interrupt anything...-he started saying - but congratulations.