Field

Daisy pulled Draco to the living room. She knew he wanted to kill Harry. She pushed him to the couch.

- Draco stop. - she said.

- I'm not doing anything!

- I know you hate him, but please don't do anything to him...please.

- Okay, don't worry.

It was around 4 pm. Harry was still in the kitchen with the twins. Daisy sat next to Draco and sometime after Hermione came in.

- How are you? - Hermione asked.

- I'm fine! - Daisy shouted. - Sorry I'm just tired...

- Try to rest a bit. - Draco suggested.

- No! I'm done resting. - she said getting up. - I'm done with all of you treating me like a fucking baby!

- It's not like that. - Hermione said.

The twins, Ron, Ginny, Harry, and Molly came into the living room.

- This was not the first time I got hit by a spell!

- Daisy calm down. - Molly said.

- Don't tell me what to do! I know how to take care of myself!

- Daisy please. - Draco whispered behind her.

She looked at everyone.

- You're afraid of me!? Do you really think I would kill you? - she asked everyone.

- No...

Daisy saw her wand on the table next to the couch and grabbed it to see their reaction. Everyone gave a step back.

- I can't believe in you guys.

She pushed everyone out of her way and ran outside. Draco ran after her. He saw her running inside the huge field.

- Daisy! Come back! - he shouted.

Everyone ran outside. They could hear her running but suddenly everything was quiet. That's when Draco ran inside the field. The huge plants weren't helping to find her. He was screaming her name. She showed up far away from him.

- You know what's funny? - she shouted walking towards him.

- Daisy...

- You pretend you care about me but you are terrified.

- I'm not.

- Because, if I take my wand out. - she said taking her wand out. - You will walk away from me and say "Please Daisy don't do this".

- Then kill me. I don't care.

- Draco...- Hermione whispered. - Stop.

Daisy's eyes went black. She started floating towards him. He walked towards her as well.

- I'm ready Daisy, do it.

- Stupefy! - Hermione said.

- Protego! - Daisy shouted at the same time.

Daisy laughed and looked at Hermione. Her black eyes made Hermione scared. Everyone else was walking away. Daisy started floating in Hermione's direction.

- Hey Daisy, this is between me and you! - Draco shouted protecting Hermione.

- Now it's between me and her.