☺36☺ Victory kisses

The moment Haizaki slapped his bald teammate on the head, the others got the picture of what kind of player he was on the team. 

Kasamatsu hated his type the most; a player who would hog the ball in a team sport, no signs of team play, and a disgrace to the sport itself. Worst of all, he hated 1st years with no respect for their senpais.

'As if I'd let someone like that beat us!' Kasamatsu thought to himself, 'I'd be damned if I let Hisui go off with someone like that!' Kasamatsu was determined to beat this team no matter what; Haizaki already declared war so they have to return the fire! That was the way of a just man!

Watching the match, Hisui noticed something very important.

"Coach," 

"Toyohira, you figured something out?" 

"That Haizaki guy sounds like Kurosaki Ichigo! I want him to shout 'Bankai'!" 

"Will you pay attention to the situation we are in?! That guy has the ability to copy moves as well! Why don't you say that?!" 

"Eh? He does?" 

"Pay attention!"

At some point, there was a break in between the game. 

"Oi, Kaijou! Tell your manager to warm up! I won't go easy on her once I fuck her." 

"Bastard..." Kobori hardly ever insult someone but those words really do provoke. 

"Kasamatsu, if you want to hit him, we won't hold you back." Moriyama whispered to him. 

"I won't just hit him, I'd murder him!" Kasamatsu harshly whispered back. 

The moment they were all in the locker room for a quick breather, the boys were looking like they want to murder someone. 

"Um..." Hisui, for once in her life, didn't know what to say. She can feel the murderous intent in the air. 'This murderous intent is so powerful...' "Guys?" 

She got everyone's attention all at once. 

"I believe in you all. There isn't a time where I stopped believing in you guys. H-how do I say it? Um... I really, really believe you guys will overcome this somehow!" 

"Hisui-chan, are you trying to comfort us?" Moriyama asked her. 

"I don't know much about basketball but that's the only thing I can do for now, isn't it?"

"Senpai, you're so cute when you are confused!" Kise chuckled. 

"Eh! I'm trying to make the murderous intent go away! You guys can't focus properly if you all look like you're ready to maul someone down..."

"Didn't you hear that guy at all, Hisu-chan?! He said he would fuck you afte(r) this match!!" Hayakawa was having none of that! There's no way he's letting some unknown 1st year take Hisui's virginity!

"He really said that?! Ew! No! I'm not mentally or physically prepared!" Hisui's words ticked Kasamatsu off. 

"You shouldn't even be prepared to do that sort of thing with him anyway! I told you! I won't let you go with him! Ever!" Kasamatsu snapped, "I really like-" 

"Senpai! Oath! The oath!" Kise reminded Kasamatsu, "Don't break it!" 

"Uh..." He clenched his fist, holding his words in, "You're a moronic idiot we all like, okay?! There's no way we are letting someone like that take you from us!" Kasamatsu made himself clear just how important she was to them.