☺29☺ Discord

Her games being stolen was like someone stealing her soul. She's not in the mood for anything, she's just lying there on the bench reading manga. 

"I wish Hunter x Hunter will start again..." Hisui sighed, her soul literally missing from her. 

Seeing her looking miserable, the regulars really needed their manager to be her usually happy self again because they're not used to her being very miserable. 

"It's already the next day and she's looking like somebody has taken a huge damage..." Kise felt sorry for her and he waved his hand in front of her, "Look! She is not even reacting at all!" 

"Who would do such a thing to Hisu-chan?!" Hayakawa was really angry because Hisui received more notes in her shoe locker telling her to stay away from the basketball club. "Who would want Hisu-chan away from us?!" Hayakawa just can't get his mind out of it and he really hoped Hisui wouldn't stay away from them because of it. 

Kise, Kasamatsu, Hayakawa, and Kobori were all concerned about Hisui and her secret bully. Why would anyone do this to her? She hasn't done anything to wrong others...

Suddenly, like a miracle of light, Moriyama Yoshitaka rushed into the gym and he presented what looked like a game console in his hand. 

"Hisui-chan! Look what I got!" Hisui looked at him and her eyes literally twinkled when she saw her PSP in his hand. She leapt out of the bench and ran to Moriyama so she can hug him. Moriyama was in a land of love and happiness because he was given a hug! A hug from his favorite girl!

"Yoshitaka-senpai! Yay! I love you!"

"Hahahaha! I love you more!" 

"Nope! I love you much more!" 

"I love you much, much more, Hisui-chan!" 

The boys stared at the two of them with question marks whirling on top of their heads. Something about this lovey dovey scene just wasn't right; where did Moriyama get the PSP from? And how long as he going to hug her for?!

Kasamatsu told them to cut it out and he demanded Moriyama for answers. Hisui excused herself and she went to sit on the bench so she can play the PSP. Seeing her happy for now, they were glad.

"Moriyama-senpai, where did you find the PSP?" Kise asked him. 

"I found it in my locker." 

"Huh?!" Kasamatsu looked at him like he was some sort of idiot. 

"Mo(r)iyama-san, you a(r)e c(r)uel! You made Hisu-chan c(r)y!" 

"Woah! I did no such thing! I opened my locker today and I found it resting in there!" 

"That doesn't sound believable at all..." Kobori said to him. 

"What?! Are you all suspecting me of stealing her PSP?! Do I seem like such a bad man?!" Moriyama was surprised that Hisui was playing her game without noticing a single thing. When he looked behind everyone, he can see that she has her earphones in her ears and for some reason he can guess that she's got the volume real loud. He then looked at the others with a serious look on his face, "Look, I didn't steal the PSP. After all, you are all missing something vital here." 

"What is it?!" Hayakawa asked. 

"Motive. What is my motive if you are accusing me for stealing her stuff?" 

"Easy! You wanted what happened just now, to happen!" Kasamatsu wanted to hit him but he controlled himself, "You better give the rest of her stuff back!" 

"I don't have them! Kasamatsu, come on! You have to believe me! I genuinely did find the PSP in my locker and I came here to return it, not to be interrogated by you all!" Moriyama made a 'tch' noise before he walked to the changing room.