☺16☺ Hot springs and ping pong!

Though the hotel have a very glamorous and rich appearance, the facilities for Japanese guests continue to remain tradtional. The Kaijou boys found themselves relaxing at the hot springs right now. After a long day of training and eating dinner, they were relaxing in the hot springs in order to relax their tired bodies. 

"Hayakawa-senpai is taking a long time, huh?" Kise asked Kasamatsu. 

"Hn." The captain replied, he was very relaxed that he couldn't care less about the usually loud 2nd year's whereabouts; the guy was 17 for crying out loud! He may not seem like it but he's very capable of taking care of himself!

"Kasamatsu is very relaxed, Kise. You best not disturb him for the moment." Kobori chuckled, still washing his hair from the other section. 

"Today's training is literally murder but I feel better just being here." Moriyama didn't talk about girls for a change, "Tch. I was hoping to bath together with Toyohira-chan." Moriyama complained before getting into the water. 

"There you go with your crap again... You only like Toyohira because she is simply a girl." Kasamatsu muttered in a bored tone. "Toyohira has improved as a manager." He was saying because she was running with them today on the beach. Even though she doesn't need to train, she still went ahead and ran with them. Kasamatsu sort of admire Hisui for that; she may be a girl but she showed motivation and will to not get left behind by them.

"Eh?! That is not true at all!" 

"If Toyohira is not cute, you wouldn't even bat an eye on her." 

"That is not true!" Moriyama was quick to defend himself; he's not that shallow! "I am a man, it's natural for me to be interested in the other gender!"

"Yeah, by being a nuisance." 

"You are so quick to destroy my pride as a man in love, Kasamatsu..." 

"Kise, what's wrong?" Kobori finally came to relax at the water too and he noticed Kise was a little uneasy. 

"Um, it's just...well, because we've spent so much time with Toyohira-senpai, I was thinking that she'd actually sneak her way in and stare at us." Kise nervously laughed. 

"Same! I am glad I am not the only one!" Kobori laughed, "Ah! We are being mean to her, huh? We're making her sound like some kind of pervert..." 

"It's not horrible because I am thinking the same thing too." Kasamatsu realized that their manager was being too lenient; that girl's a weird girl, you can't use a normal set of mind to guess what she will do next. Can she really resist not perving on the boys at this golden opportunity? It's too suspicious when she's not doing anything weird. "She's being too lenient..." Kasamatsu looked at the tall brown fence that seperated the boys and the girls. "She's too quiet, it's too scary that she would just bath and not do something stupid."

"Kobori, come here..." Moriyama stood up from the water, his towel around his waist, "boost me up so I can see over the fence!" 

"What the?!" Kasamatsu was no longer relaxed, he was now in full on captain mode because he can sense nonsense from a team member, "Why in the hell do you think Kobori would agree to that?!" 

"Moriyama-senpai, I am losing all respect for you..." Kise noted to himself that he needed to keep an eye out for Moriyama from now on. 

"Woah! Before you all label me as a pervert and an enemy of all women, I am willing to sacrifise my innocence just to check for you all what Toyohira-chan is doing on the other side!" Moriyama was making it sound like he's some kind of hero, "People cannot gain anything without sacrifising something. You must present something of equal value to gain something."