♥Valentine's Special 3♥ Kobori Kouji

Hisui's one and only turned out to be Kobori Kouji. She revealed her feelings to him at the Winter Ball and he accepted her feelings. 

Kobori never thought he's her type at all and he's actually surprised she chose him out of the others, whom he believed to be better choices than him. He thought the others would be depressed but the others sucked it up and congratulated him, reminding him that if he made her cry, he will have to deal with them all at once. 

Their relationship was a quiet and cute one; Kobori really looked out for her and he always enjoyed the remaining days he had left in Kaijou with her. There were times where she would worry about what to do when he's gone but he reminded her things will be okay and they will continue their love story for sure.

He's always able to put a smile on her face and rid her worries for her...

She found Kobori buying a drink from the vending machine and she happily jumped onto his back, "Kouji-senpai!" 

"Woah! Hisui? What's up?" 

"What's down?" She replied with a laugh before jumping off, "Senpai, it's Valentine's Day! It's the day where couples have to be lovey-dovey with each other!" She looked so happy about it, there was no denying she was so cute when she's promoting the day like there was no tomorrow. 

"Well when you put it that way, you're making it sound like we don't love each other on other days. I mean, wouldn't every day be Valentine's Day if we love each other all the time?" 

"I never thought about it that way! You are so smart!" 

"Well, that's how I see it anyway..." Kobori chuckled.

"They say that it is tradition for girls to make chocolates for their loved ones..." Hisui fished in her school bag and she took out a heart-shaped box, "I made something different!" She happily gave him the box, "Open it, open it!" 

Kobori thought it was very sweet of her to give something for Valentine's. He told her before that she didn't need to give him anything but she still went ahead and made something for him. 

"Thank you, Hisui." Kobori unwrapped the ribbon and he opened the heart-shaped lid to find many different colored heart candies inside, "You made them yourself?" 

"Yep!" 

"You really made a lot here." Because the size of the candies were so small, she made a lot of them just to fill the box to the full. Kobori popped a candy into his mouth, "It's sweet and tasty!"

"Yay~!" Hisui was happy that he liked it, "Can I have a candy too?" 

"Hisui, you made it so of course you can have some." Kobori took a blue colored candy out and put it in her mouth.

"Hmm~! I'm really good at making candies~!" 

"They actually remind me of you." 

"Hm?" She tilted her head at his words like a lost puppy. Kobori laughed and he pat her head like usual.

"The candies are sweet and I think you're a really sweet girl. A little bit on the strange side from time to time, but I think you are sweet most of the time." 

"Senpai..." Hisui was blushing, finding Kobori's words too sweet for her to handle. 

"Ah! You're making me blush too!" 

"The two of them are really in the spotlight..." Kasamatsu said to Kise and the others. 

"And he doesn't like being in the spotlight..." Moriyama sighed. 

"Kobo(r)i-san is surp(r)isingly shy!" Hayakawa said.

"They are more quiet when alone... Eh?! They kissed! They kissed!" 

"Crap! How long were you guys there?!" Kobori didn't even know they were here the whole time! 

"Uwahhh!" Hisui covered her face in embarrassment...

After being caught kissing, Kobori and Hisui remained quiet as they headed to the gym. 

"Kouji-senpai." She tapped Kobori's arm.

"Hm?" 

"Happy Valentine's Day, Kouji-senpai!"