☺40☺ Christmas party

"Okay, since Christmas is coming, we are having the party at Moriyama's since his parents are away for the day." Kasamatsu and the whole team were planning the Christmas party in his room and he's writing a list of what was needed at the party and he's taking ideas so nothing will fuck up. 

"Wasn't his parents away on Christmas day in 'Jewel' as well? Huh, Writer-san is recycling past ideas-" Hisui was suddenly hit for breaking the 4th wall by Kasamatsu. 

"What are you going to do with your life if you keep breaking away the 4th wall?!" Kasamatsu sighed.

"My life is not that bad..." Hisui pouted, "Besides, xxSkyBlueYukixx said she would do anything to live my life so that's proven it's not that bad, Yukio-senpai..." 

"Moron! Stop doing that already!" He hit her again, "From now on, anyone who breaks the 4th wall will receive a hit from me!" 

"By the way, Animefreak1145 is starting to think you're a pervert..." Hisui said to Kasamatsu. 

"Huh? And why is she thinking that? I don't remember doing anything obscene..." Kasamatsu blushed in panic; did he do something perverted?!

"I think it's more like what you said and thought..."

"Hisui-senpai, I think you should stop..." Kise said in fear. 

"Captain will dest(r)oy you!" Hayakawa was completely unaware how wrong his words sounded. 

"Hayakawa's right, Hisui. If you keep doing that, I will destroy you tonight!" Sadly, Kasamatsu was the other male who does not know the sexual meaning of that word...

"Oh my..." Hisui blushed, unsure what to do, "Kouji-senpai, I think I'll stick near you for now, hehehe... I-I can't stop blushing... I can't look at Yukio-senpai the same way..." 

"Huh?" Kasamatsu looked at Kobori and the other just shrugged his shoulders.

"L-let's just plan the party properly and not break the 4th wall..." Kobori did his best and he stopped any arguments about to explode...

The plan for the Christmas party was progressing slowly but they were able to come to agreement with most things like food and drinks, games, and so on...

"We can decorate the tree together, Hisui." Kobori was rather sweet with that, "Do you want to put the star on top of the tree?" 

"I do! I do! In England, it is a big deal! Aww, I remember sitting on Santa's lap and tell him what I wanted all the time!"

"Th-then... Will you sit on my lap if I dress as Santa?" Moriyama asked her. 

"Ooh! I get to re-live my childhood days, Yoshitaka-senpai!" 

'That pervert!' Everyone thought at once." 

"Ah! We are all giving each other presents, right? Right? Christmas is about giving and receiving happiness!" She smiled happily, excited about the upcoming occassion. 

"I look forward to it! I got everyone something!" 

"All of us?" The team asked. 

"Yep! A gift that will make you all happy~!"  Hisui looked at them to see them all blushing and averted their gazes from her, "Guys?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally Christmas and most of the food was prepared by Kobori and Moriyama. 

"Kasamatsu-senpai, you're dressed as Santa!" Kise Ryouta, 16 years old, dressed as Santa Clause, opened the door for Kasamatsu Yukio...

"Eh?!" Kasamatsu was the 2nd to last to arrive and he looked in horror that everyone was dressed as Santa Clauses too.