☺31☺Is there a place for me anymore?

"Nothing has changed at all!" She screamed at the fast flowing river, not caring if she was drenched in winter's freezing rain.

Hisui's not crazy; she convinced herself that the club members were trying to protect her from some bullies but that turned out to be nothing but a lie in her eyes. She's not the manager but she's still getting bullied; her locker still gets vandalized, her stuff would go missing from time to time if she left them in school, and she would occassionally get locked up in a room until a teacher open the door for her.

The bullying was escalating but she convinced herself many times it was all right because she believe it will pass by. She had to smile for her new friends because she doesn't want them to worry about her.

"Guys..." She's angry at the Kaijou team but she wanted to see them at the same time... 

A while ago, Hisui was carrying some boxes with Kevin. Kevin told her that the boxes were full of new books and they needed to be given to the librarian to sort out. She offered to help him and they walked out together. 

"Winter sure is coming at us fast..." Hisui blew cold air out as they headed out of the building.

"Thanks for helping me out, Toyohira-san. The work is done quicker thanks to you." 

"No problem! Are there any manga in there? Anything with yaoi in it?" 

"Why are you obsessed with two guys together...?" Kevin asked her while she chuckled away. 

"It's beautiful, isn't it? The forbidden love!" 

"Toyohira-san..." He doesn't know how this girl can openly talk about things like that but he and his friends found her very amusing and they liked that about her. She's cute and she's easier to approach. 

Kevin and his friends found Hisui to be easier to get along than with other girls. She was like a guy in a very cute girl's body.

"How do you know you won't like it unless you try it?" He was a little baffled by her question but he answered her anyway. 

"Well because I like girls!" 

"Yeah but how do you know you won't like a dick in your mouth?" 

"Woah! You're coming across a little creepy now!" 

"Woah, Kevi! You're coming off a little homophobic..." 

"What? I am homophobic because I find it creepy to have a dick in my mouth?"

Their conversation came to an end because they walked past the school's gym. The door was opened and they can see the basketball club using the their break time to train. Hisui stood there and watched Kasamatsu perform his drive. 

Kasamatsu bypassed Kobori and Moriyama and passed the ball to Kise without looking at him. Kise dunked the ball with ease and they fist bumped one another.

'Yukio-senpai's drive has gotten faster...' She thought to herself as she watched from where she stood. 

"Toyohira-san, you can always ask them to let you back in again..." 

"T-there's no more meaning to it anymore..." Hisui dropped the box because she was crying. "Huh...I-I think I'm crying...Kevi, I think I'm crying. W-what am I crying for? I have new friends...I-I..." 

"Toyohira-san?!" Kevin looked at the gym's open door to see there was somebody handing out towels to the basketball team. They can't see her face but she's got beautiful golden hair  tied up in a ponytail. The girl was not wearing a school uniform and she was making the members blush with her pressence. Kevin can only guess Hisui must be feeling replaced.