♥Valentine Special 5♥ Hayakawa Mitsuhiro

Hisui happily announced Hayakawa, her childhood friend, was the one with the key to her heart this whole time at the Winter Ball. Hayakawa still couldn't believe that night went his way all this time. He thought he was like a brother to her this whole time but she liked him too. 

There's no way he's going to ever forget about the confession from her to him...

"Hiro-chan, here! Part 1 of Valentine's Day gift!" Hisui gave him a box full of homemade chocolates, "Try not to get a nose bleed this year, okay?" Every single Valentine's Day, Hisui always gave him chocolate made from scratch and he will always get a nosebleed because he will eat all of it in one go, triggering a nose bleed. 

"Thank you, Hisu-chan!" 

"By the way, how does it feel to be made Captain?"

"To be honest..." He doesn't quite know what to say because he was still getting a hang of things. He was more used to following Kasamatsu's lead; his captain was a natural when it came to being a captain and it's what inspired him to aim to become one. Now that he's finally one, he's unsure if he's got what it takes to be one.

"Hiro-chan, I'll be there to help you too." 

"You will?" 

"Sure! I promised Senpais that I would stay as the manager in the 3rd year too!"

"Hisu-chan..." He was honestly happy to hear that from her, "Thank you! I will t(r)y my best f(r)om now on and make you p(r)oud of me!" Hisui had to laugh at his words.

"I'm always proud of you. When have I not been?" 

"Ah! C(r)ap! I didn't mean to offend you!" 

"You're being too cautious, Hiro-chan. There's no need for you to be concerned."

"Ah, it's just..." Like being a captain was something new to him, being a boyfriend to Hisui was something very new to him too and he was trying to get it all under control.

"You're fine as you are. After all, I like you just fine." She leaned closer to him on the bench and kissed him on the cheek, setting his face off to go red. 

Hisui smiled when she pulled away to see his blushing face. 

"Hahaha, I rendered him silent..." 

Practice started again and she watched the boys go at it before she started to play on her PSP...

When practice was over, Hayakawa needed to shove tissues up his nose again. 

"This happens every yea(r)..."

"Hayakawa-senpai, you need to control yourself." Kise said to the new captain. 

"I agree with Kise, Hayakawa, eating that whole chocolate in one go? Did you expect it to go well?" Nakamura asked him. 

"Hisu-chan made the chocolate fo(r) me! I have to finish it no matte(r) what!" Hayakawa gave his teammates a thumbs up, grinning cooly. 

"I don't think that's even the point..." Kise sighed.

"Hiro-chan, you're such a pig, I can't believe you ate all of the chocolate like a warthog!" Hisui used the towel and wiped the sweat from Hayakawa's face, making the other blush again, "No more chocolate for you! Which means I will be eating your share of the chocolate cake your mom is making for dessert~♥." 

"Eh?! You'(r)e coming ove(r) fo(r) dinne(r)?!" 

"Of course. Your Mom said I can."

"And Hisu-chan eating my chocolate cake?!"

"You always eat the Valentine chocolate when I wanted to share with you!" Hisui pouted, "It's only fair that I eat your chocolate cake! I will eat it like a baby pig!" 

"Piglet." Nakamura and Kise corrected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After finishing dinner, Hisui happily ate two slices of chocolate cake while watching TV. 

"Hisu-chan, you a(r)e c(r)uel..." Hayakawa complained. 

"You have to be cruel to be kind. And this what you get for not sharing with me." 

"I'm so(rr)y... Hey, you said the(r)e is a pa(r)t  2 of my gift..." 

"Yeah, I'm going to give you my body." With that, she set off blood from his nose as if it was a waterfall, "I'm just kidding-WOAH! You're nose is bleeding?! Tissue!" 

Hayakawa shoved tissues up his nose again, hoping it would stop this time. 

"Hiro-chan, maybe you should shove a tampon up your nose." 

"Hisu-chan?!" 

"But that probably expand the size of your nostrils and I will have to say that it's so big that you can land a plane in it." 

"Please stop it with the jokes!" 

Hisui apologized and took out the part 2 of his gift. Two pillow cases were shown. 

"It's cute, right? I drew it myself and went to get it stitched to the pillow case! Whenever I come over for a sleepover, we can use these!" The first pillow case was oh a stickman speaking out of what looked like a megaphone. The second pillow case was a girl blushing at what's coming out of the megaphone.

"Hisu-chan, can I ask something?"

"You want to ask how I draw like Picasso?!"

"No, I wanted to ask why I am bald and not wea(r)ing clothes if that stickman is me...othe(r) than that, you d(r)aw like Picasso!" He flashed her a toothy grin and a thumbs up.

"Yes!" Hisui was so happy and she kissed him on the lips, happy with his answer, "Maybe I should consider art school?!" 

"I think-" Hayakawa's cheeks were then clapped between Hisui's palms. 

"Gotcha~♥." 

Before she leaned in for a kiss, Hisui whispered words that caused his face to overheat.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Hiro-chan!"