☺13☺ 18 and 17 Part 1

"Senpai, senpai, do you know what day it is today?" Hisui and Kasamatsu were together at a shopping center. She invited him out so they can do some shopping together as well as distracting him from trying to get the others to go and play some basketball at an outdoor court. Hisui promised Moriyama that she will distract Kasamatsu until the preparations for their party was sorted.

"If I am not mistaken, it is July 29th..." 

"And what does that mean?! It's our birthday~! The birth of two lions~! Rawr~!" Their birthdays were on the same exact date; that made them both a Leo. 

"Oh." 

"Huh?! Just 'oh'?! Birthdays are supposed to be the most special day for boys and girls! It's the day where you exist! The day where you came out of your mother's-" 

"Shut up, Toyohira!" Kasamatsu scolded at her with a red tinge across his nose. 

"But it's true! Senpai, how could you give that sort of reaction for your own birthday?!" 

"I just don't really care for birthdays much. I appreciate people giving me present or spending time with me but personally I don't care for it." 

"But fans all over the world are crazy over our birthday!" 

"It's not like people like to see us paired together... By the way, how old are you again?" 

"I am now 17... You should know that, my dearest 18 year old senpai..." Hisui sniffled, trying to sigh in disappointment. 

"Stop by here, I want to check my balance." He wanted to check his bank account's money from a cash machine. Does he have enough to treat himself to some basketball shoes? He's been eyeing this pair he had seen in a magazine. Should he treat himself? It was his birthday after all. "Oh, I do have enough." He pressed the machine for his card back and he put it back into his wallet. When he turned around, Hisui was in his face, her hands clutching his shoulders like a hawk's talons. 

"Senpai, are you really not going to do anything about that?! Like giving me some kind of a present, or a congratulatory pat on the head, or-" 

"Why in the hell would I do that?!" 

"But it's your precious kouhai's birthday?!" 

"You're not that precious to me at all!" He smacked her face out of his own; why does she always forget that he doesn't like having other people's faces so damn close to his own? That's why he always needed to hit them... 

Kasamatsu started walking off but something felt very heavy. He looked down at his right leg and Hisui was hugging it with her arms. She's like a kid being dragged by a parent.

"Wehhhhhh! I am perfectly fine with anything at all, just give me some sort of present, senpai, pleaaassseeee!" Of course, Kasamatsu was not going to be embarrassed by her so he tried to shake her off but it was really difficult with her being so persistent.

"Aren't you the one who brought this up all of a sudden?!" He did his best to shake her off but she's not going anywhere, "Let go! Besides, if you wanted a birthday present, you should have said something before today, you idiot!!"

"But I was hoping senpai would have a surprise for me or something! Like in an otome game!"

"Don't push your weird expectations into real life!" He finally pried her off of him. He decided to walk away from her, doing his best to pretend he's not associated with her in any way.

"Don't go, senpai, don't go..." She was like a pitiful puppy trying her best to keep up.

Kasamatsu sighed and slowed down for her sake.