Chapter 126

June 25th Atlas (1 year)Asher, Ivy, and Iris (5 months)

June 25th
Atlas (1 year)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris (5 months)

Harry's POV

"Do we have to go!" Draco whines as I put the sleeping Atlas on my hip. "I want to tell them in person" I whisper trying to keep Atlas asleep. It's still really early and I don't want to screw up his sleeping schedule or we're gonna be up all night.
"But Sirius is gonna kill me! He is gonna go all wolf boy on me and I won't live long enough for there to be a wedding" he cries flopping forward onto the bed. "Oh stop being extra" I whisper back "Sirius loves you" I continue not believing a word I had just said.
"Now who's being extra" he groans seeing right through my lie. Draco takes his face out of the bed and pushes himself off of it as I sling Atlas's bag over my other shoulder.
I walk over to him giving him a quick kiss "I'm sure Remus won't let you die" I chuckle as Draco sighs letting his shoulders drop "thanks love that's so reassuring" he grumbles.
I give him a big smile and he continues to pout while opening the door for me. We walk through the dark hall silently, and we're greeted by an exhausted Herb.
"You know you don't have to always get the door for us" I whisper to him and he shakes his head holding the door. "I do! It is the least I could do for friends!" He says now wide awake.
I nod my head as Draco pats the little house elf on the head "thank you bud now go get some sleep" he tells the small elf as he waved goodbye to us. "Bye-bye baby" he whisper-shouts before closing the door.
A chilly breeze hits our faces as I shield the little one as best as I can. "Do you think it will warm up later?" I ask Draco as he helped me into the carriage. He closes the door behind him and plops down next to me.
"I'm pretty sure... I mean it is June" he sighs as I set Atlas down in my lap. The boy rubs his eyes groggily and looks up at me. He yawns an adorable little yawn while turning into my chest.
"Go back to bed baby" I whisper rubbing his back "pa...pa" he yawns before going silent again. Draco wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling himself closer. I turn to look at him and he leans in for a kiss.
I give in as our lips touch. Draco smiles into the kiss setting his other hand on my knee. Only to pull back with a big grin "I love you so much" he coos rubbing his thumb up and down my knee.
"I love you too" I giggle at his sudden affection. I've been trying to give him some space since I've been incredibly clingy lately. "Yeah well, I love you a lot more!" He whispers a little louder kissing my cheek.
"We're not fighting about this right now" I sighed shaking my head. "You know it's true" he laughs giving me a small peck on the lips. "You know that's a lie! Now why are you being all lovey, what did you do??" I question him as he lays his head onto mine.
"I just want you to know how much I love you before Sirius kills me"

*

"Draco my hands are full! Just knock on the door" I complain as he finally raises his hand to knock. He taps the wooden door of their hidden cottage lightly before running and hiding behind me.
I roll my eyes as the door opens with a happy Sirius behind it. "Yay your here!" He cheers hugging me lightly so he doesn't smush the sleeping child on my chest. He pulls away and his smile drops "why did you bring that" he scowls looking towards Draco who sticks his tongue out at him.
"Aren't you guys related" I sigh stepping into the homey cottage. "Yes, we are" Sirius sighs "sadly" they both add sending a glare to each other.
They go to start bickering when a small yawn comes from the child in my arms and he picks his head up from my chest. "Papa" he whimpers bringing his hand to his mouth as he looks around the unfamiliar area.
The first thing Atlas does when he wakes up is call for me or Draco. It started after he had been taken and I almost feel like he started doing it as reassurance to make sure we were still with him.
   My poor baby... "I'm right here love" I whisper kissing his head. Remus walks out of a room coming over to hug me. He stops halfway and I turn to look where he is staring, finding Draco and Sirius literally butting heads with each other.
  I walk the rest of the way to Remus and give him a side hug ignoring the two idiots.  "Sirius be nice" Remus warns him as the man-child stomps over to their living room.  "Same goes for you Draco," I warn him as he lets his head fall and slumps over to me.
   "Give me a second" Remus mumbles before enchanting one of the chairs to become more like a second couch. Once he was down he ushers us over to it letting us sit down. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked, as Atlas turned around in my lap.
   "We have teas and Remus went and got some juice for Atlas yesterday" Sirius adds smiling at the little boy. Atlas scooted forward a bit wanting off of the couch so I set him on the floor and he hobbles over to Sirius.  "What kind of teas," Draco grows interested, while Sirius pulls Atlas into his lap.
   "Ginger, Sage, oh and Strawberry" Remus lists them off "No!" I shout a little louder than I meant at the mention of Strawberry tea.  Draco huffs and slides down on the couch a bit more at my response.  "I'll have Sage tea please" I sigh as Draco leans against me "Same for me thank you" he chuckles handing him Atlas's sippy cup as Remus nods his head walking towards their kitchen. 
   "Draco stop touching himmmmm" Sirius whines as soon as Remus was out of earshot. "Make m-" Draco starts to shout back until he is cut off  "wofee" Atlas shouts making grabby hands towards me.
   I grab the bag next to me with panic in my eyes.  "Dray, I don't think I grabbed his plushie... did you?" I mumble trying to make sure Atlas didn't hear me or understand me.
  His eyes go wide and I get my answer. Standing, I crouch in front of Atlas.  "Hey baby I'm sorry but wolfie is resting at home" I try to hold in my groan as his eyes widen with tears.
   Before I can say anything Sirius picks him up and sets him down next to him. "So he really likes the wolf I got him," He asks his face full of excitement. "Yes, he really does!  It's his favorite!" Dray smiles as Sirius rolls his eyes.
   Atlas looks over to Sirius with silent tears streaming down his face "hey don't cry pup" he whispers and Atlas puffs out his lip at him.  "Wanna see a trick" he cheers and Atlas claps his hands together "yay!"
   I stand back picking Atlas up already knowing what Sirius was going to do. Once I do Sirius shifts into a pure black wolf curling up into a ball on the couch.  "Wofee" Atlas squeals struggling to get over to him.
  Sirius uses his head to point towards his stomach. "Thank you" I mouth, and set Atlas down by his stomach. He giggles and curls up into Sirius his hands gripping his fur.
   Remus walks out with our drinks giving the sippy cup to Atlas and the teas to us. "Wofee" the baby giggles taking a drink from his cup.  "So what was it that you wanted to tell us," Remus asked sitting next to Sirius, and the wolf perks his head up.
   "Oh Uh...." Draco mumbles as I start playing with my ring. I smile at him kissing his cheek before looking at the two in front of me.  "We're engaged" I interlock our hands together and laugh while holding up my other hand with the ring to show them.
   Draco stiffens up as the words leave my mouth.  Remus puts his hands to his mouth a huge smile on his face. I look to Sirius to see his reaction.  His dog like eyes were wide and he bites onto Atlas's shirt lifting him off of him just to set him on Remus's lap.
  We all watch as Sirius hops off the couch and sits in front of us before starting to growl. "Sirius" Remus warns him, but it's too late as my fiancé hops off the couch, Sirius jumping after him.
   "You mangy mutt!" Draco screams as they come running back through the living room. I groan as Atlas watches intently and Remus just closes his eyes pretending not to hear or see anything.
   "My butt you bit my butt" Draco screams and I hold in a laugh. I could hear Sirius growling and the thud of a body going to the ground "how would you feel if I bit you!" Draco shouts and a deep sigh comes from Remus.
   "Well eh congratulations Harry...."