Chapter 116

April 23rd
Atlas (1 year)
Ivy, Iris, and Asher (11 weeks)

  Draco's POV

  "Can you at least tell me her name" I beg Willow for the twentieth time. She rubs her arm nervously and looks to her feet.  "Fine but you can't get mad" she mumbles as I nod my happy I'm finally getting somewhere.
   "Also you're an idiot because she has the same last name as Lennon" she jokes poking me. I lift my hand to say something, but I can't think of anything because yeah she's right.
   "Her name is Octavia Scree she's a Slytherin," with each word she was getting quieter.  "What?! How!? They look nothing alike!" I shout trying to see the resemblance.   Willow laughs before throwing her hair into a ponytail "she's adopted... her real parents got rid of her because she was born with white hair" she was obviously annoyed. I'm not gonna ask why and how she knew that.
     "ohhhh that makes so much more sense" I laugh as her face goes red.  "Wait Willow she's a 6th year! and I'm pretty sure she's 16" I mumble the last part basically to myself.
  Willow nods as she kicks at the floor.  "I know three years isn't much, but you're still young and not as mature... I would hate for you to have your heart broken" I whisper putting a hand on her shoulder.
   She sighs and her shoulders slump. I instantly feel bad.  "How about we make a deal I'll watch her more in classes and if she seems like a good person I'll allow it... but you also have to talk to Rowan!" I negotiate and her face lights up immediately. I have Octavia for 3 classes every week so it might take a while...
   "Yeah, that's fine!" She cheers hugging me tightly "thank you so much for supporting me" she whispers and I pat her back "of course" I laugh ruffling her hair because I know she hates it.
   She pushes away from me to fix her hair and I let out a satisfied snicker as she starts to redo her ponytail.  Once she is done she pulls a few strands out in the front to frame her face and I gave her a thumbs up.
"Wanna start walking to lunch," I ask as she shrugs her shoulders "sounds good" she answers walking to the door. We walk silently until out of nowhere Willow turns around slamming right into me.
She backs up and her face is bright red, her eyes wide as saucers. The calm and collective Willow doesn't give two shits, she was gone. I get confused and she nods her head to the side that's when I see the one and only Octavia Scree.

  I get confused and she nods her head to the side that's when I see the one and only Octavia Scree

I force Willow to turn around and she stomps on my foot. "Hmph," I cringe and want to say some very colorful words because damn that hurt, but I keep it in as Octavia comes closer our way.
   "Hey Willow... Hello professor" Octavia nods stopping in front of us.   "Hello Mrs. Scree" I answer like I usually would.  I look to my side to see Willow with her eyes still wide.  "Sjwjekfkdnene" She's gay panicking. I sigh and shake the child.
  "Is she alright"? Octavia asked looking between the two of us.  I chuckle and shrug my shoulders "Nah she has tons of problems" I joke. 
  This definitely made Willow snap out of her panic as she turned to me with one of her death glares "says you! the one who passes out when their kid calls them dada" she shoots back. I bite my lip and close my eyes.
  "Touché," I huff as Octavia and Willow start to laugh. "Hey, I heard my brother asked you out how did that go?" the older girl asked leaning a bit closer to Willow.
  You can tell Willow didn't notice though or she would have 'died' for the hundredth time "oh I... rejected him... I'm not really into his type you could say" Willow jokes playing with the sleeve of her robe.
   Octavia's eyes light up for a split second before going neutral again. "Oh that's nice- I mean ha poor bro" she laughs nervously as I try to stop myself from laughing at the awkwardness between the two.
   "Uh anyways I came over here to ask you about a potions essay professor," she starts, getting back to me.  I nod my head signaling for her to go on.  "I'm doing mine on the potion we learned a few weeks back.  The Elixir to Induce Euphoria... anyways I'm supposed to write about the downside if you mess up the potion, and I can't find it in our books.  So I was wondering if you could tell me which page to find it on or if there's another book I should look in" she asks every once in a while glancing over to Willow.
   I kept a straight face even though on the inside I was going in between fangirling and trying not to lunge at Octavia.
    Willow on the other hand was nodding to everything Octavia said like she was the one getting asked the question. "I see if I remember correctly you're going to have to use another book. There is one in the library it's called Doubts of Happiness.  It goes over every side effect or problem that could happen with any sort of happiness spells, potions, or charms." I answer as she seems to ponder what I said.
   I then pat Willow on the back pushing her forward a bit "Willow here loves the library... mostly for sleeping... I'm sure she could help you though" I chuckle as Willow gives me the biggest smile I've seen from her in a while. 
   "I would love that" Octavia cheers clasping her hands together.  "We still have time till lunch want to go now" Willow suggests finally becoming brave enough to speak.
  Octavia nods, and the two girls head off leaving me alone... I need to find teacher friends... I'm lonely! "Snapeeeeeee"

Willow's POV

I hate Draco... but I love him at the same time... I want to kill him... yet I also want to worship the man.  "You seem like good friends with him,"  Octavia says startling me from my thoughts.
  "Oh yeah... it's a very confusing story" I chuckle and she nods with a smile.  "I'm willing to listen if your willing to tell" she smirks looking down at me.  I blush and turn my head the other way.
"Uh sure," I mumble.  I take a deep breath before starting "So my older sister ended up saving Draco's boyfriend's life from some sex trafficking thing... not gonna get into details, but anyways she was then invited to their baby shower.... where she met Neville her now-boyfriend! I was introduced to them all because they became friends and I eventually just started calling him uncle Draco" I laugh realizing how weird the story is.
   She laughs as well "that's so weird but also incredibly intriguing" she adds as we entered the library.  I start to lead the way and a bunch of first-years begin to run by. Out of instinct I grab Octavia's hand and lead her to the other side where I saw the book.
  Once we left the huddle of first years I let out a breath of relief.  Only then did I realize I was practically holding her hand. I turn to look at her letting go of her hand immediately. 
  My hand felt so cold and empty now... ugh!!! "Sorry I didn't mean to" I mutter defeated as she chuckles putting her hand on my shoulder "don't worry it's fine," she shrugs making me feel a little bit better.
   I continue walking as we talk about the most random things.  "What's your favorite thing to do," she asked me as I smirk to myself "napping I wouldn't be able to live without it" I answer full of pride over how I could fall asleep anywhere. She puts her hand to her mouth and chuckles.
   "What's about you," I asked as she looks up to think.  "Nappings nice, but I like exploring a lot" she whispers as I nod my head.  "That sounds really cool," I say in awe.  "You should come with me sometime" she blurts out, as I feel my face heat up "that would be nice" I mumble hoping she heard me. 
  "Awesome" she cheers as I turn to the aisle with the book.  "It should be here somewhere" I mutter to myself looking up and down dodging the books floating past my head.
My fingers run across the covers of each book until I spot the familiar one, covering what uncle Draco had made me find 100's of times. "Found it" I shout in triumph pulling the book out of its spot.
"Nice" she cheers pumping her fist into the air. I hand her the book and she traces her fingers over it. "Okay cool" she mumbles to herself and I can't help but smile "thank you," she clicks her tongue nodding towards me.
"Oh uh you're welcome Octavia" I reply starting to fidget with my robe again. "Well I'm gonna have to run this back to my dorm... so I'll see you later cutie" she chuckles with a wink before running off.
I freeze... my entire body shutting down as I try not to flop to the ground. I continued to stare and blink as I feel my face heat up and my cheeks start to hurt from smiling so much.
"Oooo she winked! I winked at Harry and look at how that ended" Uncle Draco comes out from behind a bookshelf. "You did not seriously just stalk us," I ask really hoping his answer was no.
"Yeah, I did... I like her, but I still want more time so no dating yet, got it" he warns me as I throw my hands up in protest.
"I got it okay... she doesn't like me anyways" I sigh scuffing my shoe on the ground. "I swear gays are so oblivious!" He shouts walking off again. 
  "So oblivious... SNAPEEEEEEEY POOOO let me rant to you!!!"