Chapter 48

Harry's POV (25 weeks)

Sirius comes into view with a look of pure anger. "Now tell me this is all one big joke," he chuckles a not very happy chuckle. Remus walks around the corner right behind him shaking his head.
"I'm sorry as soon as we received the invitation he tried leaving so I've been holding him back as long as I could" uncle Remus sigh. I nod in an attempt to thank him, but quickly snap my head back to Sirius.
"Please just sit down see we can explain why" I beg him and his face softens a bit once he stops glaring at Draco and he looks at me for the first time. Then his eyes go wide and he nudges Remus.
"Who did that to you" he shouts and I flinch back into Draco. "Was it him" he shouts again pointing at Draco. "Babe calm down and they-" Remus tries to calm him but was cut off by Sirius.
"Nope I'm not gonna calm down I've been lied to for too too long my poor godson was abused for years now he's pregnant and out of the house but yet he still has bruises" he screams.
I burst into a sob and turn into Draco who was looking down at me. "Hey, it's ok focus on my voice. Think about how cute our baby is going to be" he whispers things over and over again.
"Hey, you need to shut up" Ron shouts and Sirius stopped to stare at us for a minute. "You might not have known this, but Harry is terrified of shouting and unexpected noises because of the... Dursleys" Ron continues looking at me with sympathy.
I turn out of Draco and walk towards my uncle who also had tears in his eyes. "Please just sit down," I ask again and he nods his head wrapping an arm around my shoulder.
I sat on the couch next to my Uncle, Draco on my other side holding my hand. Draco, Ron, and Blaise all had to take turns telling him everything as I cried into Sirius's side. Once they were done Sirius was also crying and Remus had a few tears sliding down his cheeks.
"I'm sorry that you all had to see that before" Sirius mumbles but we had all heard him. "Still you had sex with my child and I'm going to-" My uncle stands and starts towards Draco when Remus pulls him onto his lap and covers his mouth.
I now got a good look at the two and noticed the pink hair tie that tied back my uncle's hair and how you could barely see the pink of his socks.
While Remus wore a light blue vest. We finally calm Sirius down and the twins stopped guarding the table, I sat down waiting for more guests to arrive.
Turning back towards Draco who was wiping the last few tears off his face. "I'm sorry I didn't get there in time" he utters out meekly which I just ended up crawling over to him and hugging him.
Before we know it there's a knock on the door and the chime goes off. "I'veeeeee got itttt" Herb calls out speeding for the door. I hear the door open and somebody steps in. "Hello?" Aspen calls out.
"In the living room" I call and she walks in setting a small gift on the table which I just now realize that Remus had set 8 presents on. He was also staring at the presents before looking back at me.
"And I quote... I'm so angry that I need to buy a bunch of presents for him" he groans with a nervous chuckle. "I had to drag him away before he got to into it" Remus adds.
I then introduce Aspen to my Uncles. She was wearing a white long sleeve with a plaid pink skirt and a pink bandana wrapped around her head.
Next was Snape and must I say I died when I saw him walk in with actual clothes on like blue jeans and a light blue golf shirt. He even had his hair up in a messy bun.
Ron about died to. Apparently Blaise and Draco were use to it, but I moved over to Ron to make sure I was seeing things correctly.
Neville walked in next almost right after Snape I laughed as he set his present down and rubbed his eyes double-checking to make sure Snape was really in front of him in muggle clothes and smiling.
Neville had some jeans and a t-shirt with pink studded earrings and his brown boots had these neatly done pink laces.
He came and sat down next to me and I immediately gave him a hug surprising him, but he hugged back. "It's so nice seeing you again," I said eagerly. "Yeah it's been way too long congratulations though," he chuckles pointing towards my stomach.
"Thanks" I thank him, grabbing his hand and putting it on my stomach just as I did the baby started to kick again and Neville pulled his hand back with wide eyes.
"Wow" was all he said as he stared at my stomach. Ron got his attention and he turned and started talking to him as Draco came and sat down next to me. He waited a minute before placing me on his lap. "Are you trying to make me jealous being all buddy-buddy with Neville" he growls into my ear.
I turn my head back to him with worried eyes "no I didn't mean it like that I just hadn't seen-" before I could finish he adjusts himself and I put my hand over my mouth to keep in a moan.
"Draco no" I whisper shout as I turn back toward him. "There are people around" I add nudging my head in the direction of my uncle and his godfather. I mean technically Sirius is also Draco's uncle in a way.
"Then don't make me jealous like that" he whispers through clenched teeth breaking me out of my thoughts while adjusting himself again. "Y-yes," I say under my breath-holding a moan in.
At last, the chime rings and we hear a knock as the Weasleys show up. I jump up from Draco's lap and hear him groan at the loss of contact.
Arthur walks in first with a light pink scarf wrapped around his neck then Charlie and Percy. Charlie has on some light pink sweats and Percy has the same ones but blue.
You could tell Molly had made them for the two and I must say they looked quite good. Molly walked in next with a big smile on her face and it only got bigger when she saw us. She wore a light blue beret as well as a blue pendant around her neck.
Then last and definitely least came Ginny. I wrote a separate letter to Molly telling her Ginny can come and she can tell her if she chooses to. She wore jeans with a yellow crop top and her hair in a high ponytail.
   Ginny stares in awe at the house and Molly rushes over to me. "How's my baby doing," she cheers squeezing me in a hug I squeeze back before pulling away. "Hey, mom," I giggle with a smile, as I take her hand and do the same thing I did to Neville.
    She shrieks and hugs me again "it's been too long" she whispers. "I'm sorry at least Ron and Blaise visit, but I knew Ginny would hate to see me and I didn't want to start drama," I grumble rubbing my temple.
    "Speaking of Ginny we tried telling her but she refused to listen to us" she warns me before moving on to hug Ron. I kinda figured but I went to look at Ginny again and her face of awe dropped when she saw me.
   "What is the fag doing here" she shrieks while finally getting a good look around the room. "And who's pregnant" she then looks at me and smirks "should have known a slut like you would get pregnant"

Draco's POV

  After she said that I rushed over to Harry and Molly chewed out her daughter as well as every other family member. Remus held Sirius back who was trying not to yell, so he just spit out cuss words. Snape stared at Ginny in disgust and Aspen and Neville stopped talking to stare at the weasel in shock.
    Once I reach Harry I turn him around to see his face. He was smiling. A smile that I didn't want to see. He walks towards the kitchen and I follow him, as he sits down at the table and loses it.
   "She's right I've been told so many times.... the Dursleys, Odette, K-Kingsley, Ginny, and other kids at school that I didn't even know..... I just need to stop telling myself they are lying and face the truth I'm worthless" he screams the last part.
   The commotion in the common room goes silent as Ron runs through the door followed by Molly and Sirius. "I think it's time we told everybody your story then," Ron shakes his head and Harry stands putting a smile back on his face even though you could still see the tears streaming down his face.
   "yeah it's fine so let's do it" he whispers walking out of the room. Molly puts her hand to her mouth as tears threaten to fall down her face...

"it's all my fault I shouldn't have brought Ginny.... she said she had changed"