Chapter 29

Draco's POV

After talking with the twins for a bit they went back to their spot in the bushes waiting for the next unsuspecting student to walk by.
We walked until we were near the end of the trail and we were stopped by a high pitch voice calling my name. "Draco! Draco! Draco! I'm so happy I finally got you alone" the voice screams as the person comes closer.
"Bitch I'm right here" Blaise mutters under his breath causing me to chuckle. As the body belonging to the voice gets closer I realize it belongs to Wade. I let out a groan, rolling my eyes.
As she draws nearer she stops sprinting and walks over to us with a huge smile on her face. "What do you want?" I snap not wanting to deal with her today or ever honestly.
She doesn't even seem to notice as she continues to come closer with the same smile on her face. "Listen I'm gay and you need to stop acting like a child I don't like you" I shout angrily. She flinches a bit but the smile never leaves her face.
Now she's right in front of Blaise, just staring up at me creepily. "Please just dump him already we don't need to fake it anymore let's just tell everybody that he was the cover-up," she whispers her wide smile all of a sudden turning to a sympathetic one.
I have no idea what's she's talking about. I turn to Blaise and his eyes are open in shock before he looks at me with angry eyes. Shaking my head no slightly he looks to the ground confused for a second before pulling his head up and staring at the girl.
She stares back innocently as he continues to glare at her. "Almost fooled me you little bitch" he growls while she rolls her eyes in frustration.
"Let's just go Blaise" I sigh while grabbing his arm to move him along. At that moment I heard laughing in the distance somebody was coming up this path.
Wade turns back and smiles even brighter. I start to walk again not wanting to be seen with this git. She stays persistent and grabs my arm. I turn to snap at her but I'm met with her lips on mine.
I quickly pull back and push her to the ground. She lets out a yelp as I go off on her. "You fucking bitch I told you repeatedly 1. I'm gay 2. I have a boyfriend 3. I don't fucking like you.... now I'm gonna have to tell my boyfriend I just basically cheated on him because you kissed me. He's sick and I don't know what to do I just want him to be happy and you're not helping just leave us the fuck alone" I yell at the top of my lungs while pointing the tip of my wand to her throat.
Tears stream down her face because of the volume of my voice and the fact that I was this close to hexing her. Once I'm done yelling I step back and hang my head. I cheated on Harry, didn't I?
I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear more crying and it's not Wades. I look up at Blaise who is staring in horror at the end of the trail. I follow his gaze and find Ron holding a fragile crying boy in his arms.
"Harry..." I practically whisper while the boy looks up at me with sad green eyes. I stand up immediately and run to him. "Please I didn't mean to... I promise it was all her... I love you don't leave me" I whisper with actual tears threatening to come out.
I wrap my arms around him for a hug and cradle him back and forth. Who knows how much of that he had seen. What if he didn't hear what I had said and just saw the kiss.

Harry's POV (when Ron and Harry had just skipped off)
We started to skip off but I immediately lagged behind I just felt so tired and out of shape. Ron seemed to notice because he stopped skipping and just walked beside me or maybe he got tired who knows with Ron.
"So what exactly are we gonna do," I ask as we continue to walk towards Ron's cabin I think. "A prank," he says bluntly with a huge evil smirk growing on his face.
"You're turning into your brothers," I laugh as he pulls me into his cabin. He grabs a bag full of stuff and an oddly familiar black cloak.
"Put this on" he hands me a mask. I put it on and follow him back outside to the back of the cabin all that was behind us was woods.
"Why do I need a mask and why aren't you wearing one," I ask in a kinda sharp tone which surprises me. Ron didn't seem to notice though. "Just do as your told and stop asking so many questions" he whispers with a chuckle.
I roll my eyes and also begin to laugh "so you're pranking like the twins and now you sound like your mom are you sure you're Ron" I continue to laugh more as he scrunches his face in disgust.
"Bloody hell mate doesn't compare me to mum and the twins I'm one of a kind" he whispers while fake pouting. Well his ego is back.... "never mind you're definitely Ron" I sneer as he lets out a fake laugh "Ha Ha so funny... Anyways this cloak is Snapes and we are taking this bleach and bleaching it," Ron says pulling bleach out of the bag. I laugh at the thought of our teacher freaking out over who destroyed his cape.
"I'm in" I squeal as we set the cloak down and smooth it out. "Here" Ron whispers as he passes me a mini bottle of bleach. I unscrew the top and start pouring it all over the cloak watching as it slowly turns from black to a rusty red color.
We sat there leaving it in the sun for about 15 minutes before quickly scooping it up and running towards Snape's master cabin. As we get closer I turn to Ron. "How did you even get this," I ask through laughs.
"Don't leave your windows open kids" he squeaks back. Once we're at the front of his cabin I throw the cloak to Ron and he leads the way to the left side of the cabin.
We pass an open window and he throws it in there running off to the right and entering a trail. I jog behind him because I'm too exhausted to sprint. When I finally manage to catch up to him, we give each other looks before bursting into laughter.
When we round the corner I feel myself go limp as Ron runs to steady me. My smile dropped and no words came out of my mouth. Draco was kissing Odette. I wanted to run and cry but I needed to stay there's no way Draco would want her I mean for starters she's a she.
I sink to my knees and watch as he pushes her to the ground and yells at her angrily. Tears threatening to fall down his face which was covered in a look of worry, saddens, and confusion.
I didn't even realize I was crying and I don't exactly know why I was crying. Maybe it was from the yelling or maybe it was because I almost didn't trust my boyfriend.
Like he just said I don't know what's wrong with me and I refuse to get a checkup and I really don't even know why. I just want to be happy why can't she just leave him alone.
I hear a faint voice call my name "Harry" I look up towards the voice to see Draco. He looks so broken and fragile as he runs over to me promising that he didn't cheat and that he loves me.

(Present time)

"I love you too" I whisper hugging him back. He lets out a sigh of relief before pulling me even closer to him. Kissing my cheek lightly, I look up to see Blaise explaining what happened to Ron. Odette left not long ago her hands on her face trying to stifle a sob.
"I saw everything I-I just don't know why I'm crying it just h-hurt seeing you kiss her" I sob looking back up to him. He smiles a sad smile before latching his lips onto mine.
"That feels so much better" he whispers when he lets go. I giggle a little before getting comfortable my eyes drifting shut. I stir realizing we're still in the middle of the trail. Groaning I just give up. Screw it I'm tired.